Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Lightbulb Programs that allow your mouse cursor to follow a selected object on a game???

Ok so I been a member of MPGH for awhile. I am not a noob to hacks mods, bots , trainers, ect. But I feel that I am really close to finding a Dead Frontier hack. I am not going to say what its one exactly because I don't want word to spread and the developers end up fixing it. As of right now I do not see them finding it unless it went public. I need to know if there are any programs out there that would allow my mouse to follow a selected object on my computer screen. There is no need for an high tech aimbot because I am not botting zombies. I am thinking of a new released type of program that would allow my mouse to memorize a color or certain shape of an object. Im thinking maybe one of those old school D3D programs the onces that were used in old FPS online shooters for aimbots. Before they got all high tech. If anyone experienced in online hacks would like to know what I am working on PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ONLY.

Any info or good advice would help me out alot. As for the haters you can hate call me a noob a retard whatever you like. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    color aimbot? o.o

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    What you're doing is going to be a tad challenging
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ya I been at it for two days no sleep. Im thinking if worse comes to worse. I am going to have to pull the game open in firefox and try and decode the scripting. To mark the object so i know which one it is at all times. But even if I do get through all that wouldn't the games server constantly be checking its scripts and if something changed. I think they would know who was doing it and instant ban. IDK I heard Dead Frontier has extremely good hack defense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by machinehead110 View Post
    Ya I been at it for two days no sleep. Im thinking if worse comes to worse. I am going to have to pull the game open in firefox and try and decode the scripting. To mark the object so i know which one it is at all times. But even if I do get through all that wouldn't the games server constantly be checking its scripts and if something changed. I think they would know who was doing it and instant ban. IDK I heard Dead Frontier has extremely good hack defense.
    Oh, this is the wrong section.
    Let me move it for you
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.