Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gibson.w View Post
    mate, whats wrong with your ego? criticizm me for advertising in other threads, then doing it yourself. you criticize me all the time from releasing of my first hack. next time you have any problem with me, please write me private massage. otherway it is flaming
    Wow, you need to learn the difference.
    I was not telling any hack name or link.
    Your hack don't have that option so I suggested.

But, what so ever.
    I do only want whats best for the members and I could just link to other threads instead of trying to keep them on the hack they are in.
    Well, I suppose you don't understand this. because you say I am ego... Well, then your reaction is non the less better in any way.

But if you truly want it like this, sure thing.
    And no, I even offered to help you. But, your ego just ignored that. Didn't it?

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Wow, you need to learn the difference.
    I was not telling any hack name or link.
    Your hack don't have that option so I suggested.

But, what so ever.
    I do only want whats best for the members and I could just link to other threads instead of trying to keep them on the hack they are in.
    Well, I suppose you don't understand this. because you say I am ego... Well, then your reaction is non the less better in any way.

But if you truly want it like this, sure thing.
    And no, I even offered to help you. But, your ego just ignored that. Didn't it?
    mate, you are boring and pathetic. to copy ideas and work of other people you excuse with requests of the members. what ever, but who requested that you use one picture of thousends for your copy of others work, that i am using for my hacks and didnt even changed it, when i asked you for?

we dont need to be friends, but when you critisize me over and over in public, then do excatly the same that you critisize, its flamming, even if you put some smilies behind your text. as i told ya, you have a problem with me (cant imagine what your problem could be, besides i am a girl), then write me an email, but stop your silly flame wars. enough said and no offence, just some clear words. you need to tickel your ego some more, write a pm. before that just read your own advices to me.

and please, stop spamming this thread which is ment to help the users that you all the time pretend to help, but not to help your ego.

back to topic:

next release will include all stats like the different game modes in the leaderboard, the game time from leaderboards, all weapon stats editable. and i found a new way to use the christmas gifts, so if it really would be patched (which is sure ), they we will call the next round

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    how do i get the titles/emblems for max prof. for my weapons now? i maxed all the levels. so will i never get them now? D:

Thanks
    Gibson.w the best. cool Hack(Pl górą)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cenzo102 For This Useful Post:

zaiid (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahren81174 View Post
    how do i get the titles/emblems for max prof. for my weapons now? i maxed all the levels. so will i never get them now? D:
    if they didnt show up, use lolbies ultimate tool to get the most of them. thats why i didnt include this option, cause the tool was already out here
    Last edited by gibson.w; 12-23-2011 at 03:37 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gibson.w For This Useful Post:

ahren81174 (12-23-2011),Jorndel (12-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    if they didnt show up, use lolbies unlocker to get the most of them. thats why i didnt include this option, cause the tool was already out here
    thanks for the reply man. one more question...i might just be scared but if i unlock all titles and emblems can they see that and ban me for it?

Thanks
    I love how everybody is flaming gib for making one of the first, easy to use, with no injections hack. The only way you're going to get banned is from reports, and obviously I abused it and was reported. Just like the class editors in MW2, IW has our classes saved in a cloud. Like I said, don't be an idiot and get caught.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    next release will include all stats like the different game modes in the leaderboard, the game time from leaderboards, all weapon stats editable. and i found a new way to use the christmas gifts, so if it really would be patched (which is sure ), they we will call the next round
    uhm just asking

Why do you even implant that?
    nothing personal or something but it doesn't sync with leaderboard so people will only beg to make it work with the leaderboards

( I am just trying to help )
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    1Shot Kill is really just Hallow Point death perk. It's pretty bad when paired with Secondary weps. Pistols, even magnum still take about 2 shots to kill someone. The machine pistols have terrible accuracy and I believe I saw someone say you can't use akimbos with it? And who really uses rocket launchers to kill people?

Any chance of switching some of these sweet "gifts" to work with primary instead of only the secondary? I played around with this hack last night but ultimately uninstalled it as I do better without it.

Example, switching between gun 1 and gun 2 and dying to someone while my wep is still switching. Or using Secondary weps over primary just to use the gift when really I do better with a primary. And the UAV thing got old pretty fast but I respect your decision not using other killsteaks because that would really make me want to quit if more than 5 people had it.

Thanks
    Is some ways to save the titles elite?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If possible make it so you can have an ac-130 as soon as the game starts LOL!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Werks View Post
    1Shot Kill is really just Hallow Point death perk. It's pretty bad when paired with Secondary weps. Pistols, even magnum still take about 2 shots to kill someone. The machine pistols have terrible accuracy and I believe I saw someone say you can't use akimbos with it? And who really uses rocket launchers to kill people?

Any chance of switching some of these sweet "gifts" to work with primary instead of only the secondary? I played around with this hack last night but ultimately uninstalled it as I do better without it.

Example, switching between gun 1 and gun 2 and dying to someone while my wep is still switching. Or using Secondary weps over primary just to use the gift when really I do better with a primary. And the UAV thing got old pretty fast but I respect your decision not using other killsteaks because that would really make me want to quit if more than 5 people had it.
    That's because 1SK IS hollow points...
    And I know, this is why I use damage on my weapons, not hollow points
    Do some research, I'm sure you'll be able to find what you need.

Gib is a blessing to the hacking community, as he's basically laid out what's needed. Take from what he's found and build on it. Most of the community gave up because it's so easy to get caught now. It's nice to see people are still toying with it.

Sorry if you're female gib, but all people on the internet are male until proven otherwise
    Last edited by garb; 12-23-2011 at 04:14 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to garb For This Useful Post:

gibson.w (12-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    /approved You guys can stop wating now

Thanks
    gibson.w give me a child =P this is amazing.

Thanks
    i was thinking about including a special option to hide your nickname for good, to make you even SAFER from reports and bans, but decided to release this first version as it is. to give you an idea what i am talking about and what comes in the next release, i made a little footage as an example for the functions of the hack, but to make this movie and for testing, i all the time use my method to hide my real nick. no one could ever find you this way even with a report or footage as proof. and it is not saved to your steam data at no place, so no risk for you at all

i post it here and if the mods say it is ok, i will edit it to the main post. there is no advertising for any sites or forums, just the name of the hack, which with google will lead mostly to this forum.

@mods if thats ok as it is at youtube, i will move it to the first post.

here you go and enjoy. merry christmas folks

oh, and you will wonder why i am invisible to the enemy the whole round. that, my friends, is a very very special goodie for.... let seee.... maybe the next christmas
    Last edited by gibson.w; 12-23-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast