Thanks

[Discussion] Old Depot Items

As some of you may know, it's possible to add an item to your favorites tab in the Supply Depot. I know of people who can still buy old items, such as Tieve Boxes, Snowballs, Platnium Tokens, and etc just by making sure that they added it to their favorites before the item is gone from the front page of the Depot. This does not work for all items, however. For example, if you added like the Football helmet NX item and the Military Package, they were removed from your favorites tab.

Though, this means that old items, such as Tokens and Snowballs, are still available in the database that contains all Depot items. My question is, do you think it's possible to manipulate the items you see in the Depot, so that you can buy the older items you've missed out?

I'm curious about the Rookie Package, the Christmas package, and many other items from last year. It would be great to be able to buy these items again. Has anyone ever experimented with this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Well you can't buy something thats not in the server so i think this would be irellevant my own opinion though
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos