Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

[1.04.00] GG2 V0.09.00 MPGH Edition

Hey guys. Sorry that I haven't really been giving much attention to putting releases in this section. The problem is that after becoming Minion, I now have to approve my own files -- and because I get most of my releases from somewhere else, I have to check the files code for any possible viruses. That's put a lot of pressure on me that wasn't there before, considering I'd just put everything here and Sketchy would make sure it was clean. Regardless, here is the latest version of GG2. Credits go to a man named Rumias. Let me know if there are any issues, and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumias View Post
    GG2V0.09

Update: Should have brought the version to .09 earlier since the last update was kinda a big one. Nevertheless here is what I would like to call PERFECT wall vac but I'm sure people will prove me wrong.

Update: v0.09 is now offered in the classic skin, the download link is in the download section!

Hello everyone once again, this year is coming to an end and so I've decided to release one last update before the end of the year. To celebrate the release year of GG2 and to thank the community for a wonderful year, I've decided to end off with a bang. As the holidays are about to begin I decided to package up this release with a holiday theme! This is probably the only time I would ever use a custom GUI for this trainer so enjoy it while you still can. This new update fixes many important features as well as lighten the mood with a winter/holiday skin that I hope everyone will enjoy. For the complete list of changes made, read the Change Log. Anyways I wish everyone happy holidays and I'll see you all next year!

|Note: I realize that the latest version of the trainer might lag people with older computers. I will release a skinless GG2 in 1-2 days. In the meantime, v0.08.03 is still use able.

Recent Features
    I have made several changes to this version of GG2, most of which has been listed as future features in the old GG2 thread. The main changes are as follows:

1. Completely reworked botting system. Implemented a schedule system. There will not be much of a difference felt through the use of botting features however this system will make changing things in the future much easier

2. Save/Load/Disable all enabled hacks The three new buttons on the left side are save/load/disable all hacks buttons. The save button allows one to save all enabled (checked) hacks. The load button will allow one to reenable all hacks saved previously. Right clicking any of the three buttons will bring up a pop-up menu allowing one to save enabled states as a seperate files that can be then loaded at a later time allowing long term saves.

HINT: clicking disable all once will disable all hacks EXCEPT physical godmode (if it is enabled). Clicking disable all again will disable all hacks including godmode.

3. Profiles It's common to have multiple accounts and that's what the profile system is for. For instance you might have auto pot set to 100hp and 100mp for one account but you may wish to set it to 1000hp and 1000mp on another. The profile system allows one to easily switch between character settings

Hint: New profiles can be added by first typing in a name for your profile in the box beside the plus sign. Then click the plus sign (aka the New profile button). Removing profiles can be done in a similar way. Simply select the profile from the drop down and then click the minus sign (toolStripButton1...oh wait OPS).

4. Fixed kami (now it's only half dead) I implemented a cheap fix to kami. AKA simply adding a delay to kami such that using it will not dc you. The good thing with this is that kami is now most likely the safest vac hack on this trainer (I've tried botting with it for 4 hours before quitting with no problems at all). The second good thing is that kami now works for all character and skills meaning any skills with air check can be used!

Recommended Configurations to Botting
    These two configurations are most likely the safest and most effective configs. If you are new or have been banned way too much maybe trying one of these will help:
    1. Kami - Enable these (with the specified settings):
    - Kami (with default settings)
    - Auto CS (timed): 300 (30 seconds)
    - Auto CS (people): 0 (stay in CS for 5 seconds)
    - Auto attack, skill, pot as needed (remember to set the delay for auto attack to something equal to or over 100)
    - WARNING: Auto loot with kami is NOT recommended and is known to cause [increased odds of] auto bans.
    - Note: Anything not specified here is best left disabled

1. Wallvac - Enable these (with the specified settings):
    - Wallvac (with default settings)
    - Auto CS (timed): 150 (30 seconds)
    - Auto CS (people): 0 (stay in CS for 5 seconds)
    - Auto attack, skill, pot, loot as needed (remember to set the delay for auto loot/attack to something equal to or over 100)
    - Physical Godmode
    - Note: Anything not specified here is best left disabled

MapRusher
    Yep maprusher is still crippled but is usable if you follow the following instructions:

1. Go to the map rusher tab and click refresh map
    2. Head over to your nearest portal and position yourself right on top of it
    3. Press F11 and then press the up arrow key (this should allow you to enter the portal)
    4. Check if it worked by looking for a "key" under the acquire key button
    5. If it didn't work repeat steps 2-4 (you need to press F11 THEN enter the portal, also the faster you do this the better)
    6. You are done! You should now be able to use maprusher normally.To use maprusher after set up, simply select a map from the list and click rush!

Safe Mode
    For new users, safe mode is a mode that this trainer operates in that allows the trainer to function without a bypass since no bypass is publicly available right now. In other words use this trainer in safe mode. You can enter safe mode by clicking the safe mode button in the toolbox at the very top of the trainer then follow the instructions in the pop up. NOTE: The trainer is-by default-in safe mode.

Updating
    GG2 like GGTrainer is equipped with fully dynamic pointers. In layman terms this trainer can update itself to work on any version of maplestory (ok maybe not any)! To update the trainer click on the update button in the toolbar. The toolbar is located at the very top of the trainer. There you will see an assortment of buttons with icons. If you are not sure which button is the update button, keep hovering your mouse over the icons till you read one that says update!

Change Log
    v0.09
    [!] Could it be? A perfect wall vac? (To be more specific, a perfect CS-wallvac combo)
    v0.08.04
    [+] Added a calculator to GG2 that doubles as a converter. Able to add in base 10 and 16 as well as convert from Hex<->Dec<->String
    [+] Item ID Dector
    [+] Just-for-fun-hack: Mount hack
    [!] Fixed Auto People CS
    [!] Fixed CC packets and updated all portal packets (added more as well)
    [!] Fixed IRM (Although it seems to have a high dc rate)
    [!] Fixed send packet hook (I left it in developer mode a few versions ago)
    [!] Added support for Aran combos. (To enable, go to Options (click the wrench besides auto attack) ->Bot check Attack Style 2)
    v0.08.03
    [!] Updated all pointer information/ AoBs. Now all features should be working.

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

burninggun (03-25-2018),DareoTheOreo (01-11-2012),Draithiren (04-23-2012),fisherblue23 (12-26-2011),haloistaken100 (01-06-2012),thejackman (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    I tried your hack before this one yesterday and it worked for like 10minutes?.... good thing i used a hacking account because i got detected by the Maple Police and blocked me from playing for a month...... how in the hell you're not getting banned??? i bet even if i use the recommended setting i'll still get banned but i'll try it anyways. who knows maybe its my lucky Christmas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by em0r0ckem009 View Post
    I tried your hack before this one yesterday and it worked for like 10minutes?.... good thing i used a hacking account because i got detected by the Maple Police and blocked me from playing for a month...... how in the hell you're not getting banned??? i bet even if i use the recommended setting i'll still get banned but i'll try it anyways. who knows maybe its my lucky Christmas
    Rumias updated it so it should work, no a/b. Gonna test it out now.

Edit: Wall-vac works like a charm.
    Last edited by BurnRed¤; 12-24-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Can some one here d/c my character on maple ??

Thanks
    bypass needed?

Thanks
    how to use this ? : O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    @wuusaaaa You don't need a bypass for the bypass-less hacks, kami, and wall-vac, the rest you do.

If you go to "Safe Mode", the hacks you need a bypass for are blocked, and the bypass-less are not.

Thanks
    for some reason i get dc'd using just auto loot and attk, the cs with the wall vac in the same settings recommended in the post any ideas? not just to log in or anything its a complete crash.

Thanks
    Never injects for me.

I'll press inject on any injector,or even autoinject, and no new window pops up with the hacks on it.

Running Win7 x64, injector I'm using atm is VitaInjector, and I do run the injector as admin. Anyone know the problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    When I inject it with Winject, Maplestory closes something comes up saying Hackshield Error : 0x00010501(66817) Detected game hack tool execution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    can some one give me working injector for this please

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loped13 View Post
    can some one give me working injector for this please
    same for me please TT
    dreamer's latest injector and this .dll dont seem to work together
    I basically have same problem as kiono007

Thanks
    Is there a hack that automatically vacs monsters and kills them? Because I saw 3 guys doing it and I wanted to do it as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Try perx injector. It works for me. Use gamelauncher.exe. Before pressing play, inject it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xxknitesxx0 For This Useful Post:

brian94biach (12-26-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xxknitesxx0 View Post
    Try perx injector. It works for me. Use gamelauncher.exe. Before pressing play, inject it.
    thx works like a charm

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast