Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    you didn't even write down your name pussy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post

Unauthorised and deliberate vandalism and removal of programs. Doesn't matter if it's an improvement, it's still illegal. 'Oh hey, I took the liberty of replacing your dog with this faster, newer model. Thank me on this forum'. If you're going to vandalise/phreak something, at least make it cool.
    Vandalism? Do you even know what the definition of Vandalism in United States law is? Any act of deliberate defacement of public or private property. Did he deface anything? No. Did he do anything that would be permanent and cost them money? No. He did nothing illegal. Also, all vandalism is "unauthorized", that's why it's vandalism.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Vandalism? Do you even know what the definition of Vandalism in United States law is? Any act of deliberate defacement of public or private property. Did he deface anything? No. Did he do anything that would be permanent and cost them money? No. He did nothing illegal. Also, all vandalism is "unauthorized", that's why it's vandalism.
    I got suspended before for writing on a desk with sharpie before, was funny.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

I got suspended before for writing on a desk with sharpie before, was funny.
    That's ridiculous I've been suspended for breaking a desk / but I was too tall for the desk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

That's ridiculous I've been suspended for breaking a desk / but I was too tall for the desk
    i was suspended for lighting a desk on fire but then again im a dragon
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    on another note good show my good man im not sure how you figured out how to get rid of that software like how you thought of the method..but i guess its cool that you shared a method of getting rid of programs that the user doesn't have the authority to do so..(not sarcasm) cause i will definitely be using this method
    Last edited by Cole; 12-27-2011 at 11:17 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-28-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slaydix View Post

i was suspended for lighting a desk on fire but then again im a dragon
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    on another note good show my good man im not sure how you figured out how to get rid of that software like how you thought of the method..but i guess its cool that you shared a method of getting rid of programs that the user doesn't have the authority to do so..(not sarcasm) cause i will definitely be using this method
    I've got you beat on that one I had a zippo and lighter fluid in my backpack from a camping a trip and never took it out. Needless to say I was bet ten bucks to light myself on fire in class. I did it I got in SO MUCH TROUBLE. I miss Highschool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12