Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post

Dude, I didn't even that would fucking piss you out, I thought it was a freaking joke, just like when you guys call me BR.

Anyway, have fun with you life.
    Yeah, because everyone calling you GaBR and you not saying/doing anything about it is the same thing as me banning people for calling me arab. /fp

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post

Dude, I didn't even know that would fucking piss you out, I thought it was a freaking joke, just like when you guys call me BR.

Anyway, have fun with you life.
    No offense Gab, but you can't claim ignorance on this one. It's common knowledge. Even my mother knows not to call Arun an arab. She'll have to make many sandwiches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Ban cookie please

NJ, United States, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster, Universe
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Arun is pulling out his Ban Hammer, Nathan. Just apologize >.> You called him an arab. That's really offensive to him, and if you don't find being called a BR offensive, it's like the same thing. He gets physically mad when you call him that. You get mad but don't do ANYTHING about it. He's doing something about it. Maybe it's time YOU do something about it.
    123 KAPPA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post

No offense Gab, but you can't claim ignorance on this one. It's common knowledge. Even my mother knows not to call Arun an arab. She'll have to make many sandwiches.
    I'm not offended

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedrod99 View Post
    Arun is pulling out his Ban Hammer, Nathan. Just apologize >.> You called him an arab. That's really offensive to him, and if you don't find being called a BR offensive, it's like the same thing. He gets physically mad when you call him that. You get mad but don't do ANYTHING about it. He's doing something about it. Maybe it's time YOU do something about it.
    have you not seen how many times he has apologized?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedrod99 View Post
    Arun is pulling out his Ban Hammer, Nathan. Just apologize >.>
    Wtf, did you read the thread?
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    @arunforce I don't know how old you are, but you seem to be out of Highschool. You don't need this Higschool drama bullshit, doesn't this seem like a bunch of little kid overly-dramatized problems? You are in high-ranking as staff on MPGH, and in my opinion that means you deserve at least enough respect to keep people from trying to piss you off. I read each of the conversations a couple times, just so I could get the just of everything, and to me it looks like you're being blatantly disrespected.

People should recognize those who have power and give them respect in according to that power, even if someone is your buddy you shouldn't try to push a subject you know annoys them, obviously he knew it would annoy you calling you an "arab", so my solution is this, Perma-ban his one account, and if anyone FROM HERE ON OUT is blatantly disrespectful to you, then ban that person and ALL of their ALT's so they must start over from scratch.

You really don't deserve this childish bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I say ban, teach him a lesson that he should've picked up by now. Lying = Deeper hole.
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @arunforce I don't know how old you are, but you seem to be out of Highschool. You don't need this Higschool drama bullshit, doesn't this seem like a bunch of little kid overly-dramatized problems? You are in high-ranking as staff on MPGH, and in my opinion that means you deserve at least enough respect to keep people from trying to piss you off. I read each of the conversations a couple times, just so I could get the just of everything, and to me it looks like you're being blatantly disrespected.

People should recognize those who have power and give them respect in according to that power, even if someone is your buddy you shouldn't try to push a subject you know annoys them, obviously he knew it would annoy you calling you an "arab", so my solution is this, Perma-ban his one account, and if anyone FROM HERE ON OUT is blatantly disrespectful to you, then ban that person and ALL of their ALT's so they must start over from scratch.

You really don't deserve this childish bullshit.
    Agreed. Although I'm leaning toward the latter in regards to cookie. Not only did he broach a subject he was aware was off limits, he repeatedly bullshitted arun, and they repeatedly apologized. If your sincerely sorry, you cut the bull from the start.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-31-2011)

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I hate when people do the same thing to me because im Armenian they think everyone whos background or culture is from the Middle East there automatically a Muslim, but If I where you ill probably rage at him and Perma Ban.
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 12-30-2011 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks
    Even if you think you shouldn't rage you should. It has to happen when the moment is right because it may happen when the moment isn't right.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Agreed. Although I'm leaning toward the latter in regards to cookie. Not only did he broach a subject he was aware was off limits, he repeatedly bullshitted arun, and they repeatedly apologized. If your sincerely sorry, you cut the bull from the start.
    Completely in agreement with this as well. A sincere apology would be it slipping out, and him apologizing and trying to make it up to Arun, but as you said he kept saying shit behind his back.

I definitely say this is a banhammer moment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Tell him to fuck off...I feel you arun

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567