Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

[TRADE] CoD4 Key and Mass Effect Beta Key for LTC +

Hi guys,

JKS!!!!! TRADING FOR CPT5/ MAJ +
    I recently bought an nViDiA chip that came with a disk of CoD4, but I already have CoD4 from D2D. I also purchased BF3, and each code comes with instructions on how to receive a Mass Effect 3 code on BF3. Now, I am looking to trade these two, or whichever one you choose, for a LTC + with no perms, pretty much very little to nothing on it. It must be 1.1 + kdr, CBL clean etc, no hacking on it, powerleveling etc. Now, the MA3 beta keys can only be redeemed in January by looking at the BF3 notification center, so I'll keep in contact with the buyer to give him the key when I receive it. It is a PS3 key, since I have a PS3. We can use a MM, I'm pretty new to the process, so it might take some time for this trade to go through. You can PM me. The CoD4 is CLEAN, I threw the disk and stuff away with the cover, but I have the key since it is registered to my registry since I installed the game, but I won't EVER use it since I'm not interested in Cod4 anymore. The buyer can check the validity of the key before sending over the account details if they want. This is A RETAIL KEY FOR THE GAME, NOT STEAM VERSION. I can provide a link so you can download the setup file.
    Last edited by xArson; 01-01-2012 at 01:06 PM.