Thread: sorry :/

Thanks

sorry :/

This is minc3 and my account was banned and I would like to plead my case to you admins and see if you can have some mercy . I haven't been the most active member, but I have been here since 2008 returning to the forums on the rare occasions I've needed free hacks, this has always been one of the first sites I check because there are always reliable, safe cheats here which is great. Everyone here has been helpful and the mods have always been fast helping out. This really is an awesome community.

I'd like to take the time to apologize for unintentionally breaking the rules. I am well aware that ignorance of the rules is no exception, so I'm asking you to possibly show some kindness and just hear me out. As infrequent as I have posted, when I did post I always followed the rules, and I believe you can see what kind of a person someone is by their track record. I never broke the rules until I showed up recently, and I did not do it on purpose. What reason would I have to break the rules? Why would I want to get banned? I didn't, and I am sorry I did break the rules. My only explanation to why is simply because I was ignorant of specific rules when posting hacks. I was unaware that I could not post hacks that were made by others. The hacks I posted were from other sites, that were meant to be shared. As I saw it, most developers create public hacks for others to use, and my intentions were to share those. I didn't post another persons hacks to steal the credit, I did it to share with others, and I think thats what was important. However, this doesn't excuse my actions, so I am sorry from the bottom of my heart.

I now see why you guys don't want advertising, even if it means sharing hacks that are public, you don't want to deal with having a bad rep and that is understandable. I have been active on other sites where that is allowed, so it makes sense that my actions were a little natural relative to my experience on other sites. This doesn't make what I did ok, but at least now I understand your position and it makes sense.

So, I am sorry. I'm sorry I broke the rules, I'm sorry I was unaware, and I am sorry I didn't pay closer attention. I'm only human. I promise it wont happen again, I promise I won't break the rules like this. I won't post anything I shouldn't, and I've already read up on the rules so it definitely won't happen again. I believe I only had about 50 posts, but I like that account. I like my name, I like being able to sign in, I like the experience and feeling I get signing in with that account. I took the time to actually write this, so maybe that can show you the integrity and sincerity I have. I am a good, honest person who made a mistake, so forgive me. Thanks.

-minc3
    Last edited by sadface27; 01-05-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    View Profile: minc3 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Please specify reason given for your ban? Screenshot of it would help.
    Click Thanks if I helped!

Thanks
    I posted a free version of a VIP hack that had been cracked, so basically all it was, was a VIP hack with all the features. I didn't actually crack it though, I just posted it here after I saw it on another forum. The ban reason was for "advertising," but I wasn't advertising intentionally at all. The screenshot posted in the thread I made mentioned a VIP site, and I honestly didn't know there was a problem with that.

The ban was given for "advertising," but I wasn't trying to advertise for the website. I posted a cracked version of their VIP hack, I wouldn't consider that "advertising" because if its cracked then there is no need to purchase their VIP hack. But I understand how I did accidentally, unintentionally did advertise technically, because people could see the URL to the VIP hacking website. Again, I wasn't trying to advertise, I didn't think there was anything wrong with posting a cracked version of a VIP hack. Now I know if theres anything that links to another VIP site, that its against the rules. I simply wasn't aware of this, that I couldn't post other hacks that someone cracked that have a link to another hacking site. So I'm sorry about that, but in this circumstance I don't think a permanent ban is fair, because I really wasn't aware of that. Now I understand you guys don't want to deal with drama from other sites so thats understandable. I'm sorry, I've read the rules multiple times, so please lift the ban.
    Last edited by sadface27; 01-21-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks
    I can't find anything that constitutes advertising. (Or even the thread where you posted "cracked VIP".)

I'll lift the ban, but posting VIP from another site is also against the rules. Do it again and it's a perma.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

sadface27 (01-21-2012)