Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    very good work but the injecter gets found out by hs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Which injector are you using? I've tried using SinJect(w/ autoclose) and it seems to work fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    same Sinject (autoclose) HS closed after two mins trying with PerX now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Which region? I've been using it in the US for awhile now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ok it looks like PerX works for me sorry about the shock post

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

EU servers

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

it worked no kick from hs thanks dude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Good to know!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Hmm...should this activate Nico's OHK and God?

Code:
    print(str msg) --Prints a string into the stdout handle, which is typically the built in console.
    cmd(str cmd)  --Executes a console command on the game engine
    wait(int ms)  --Waits for a specified number of miliseconds; useful for accurate attack command sequences
    keyDown(int keycode)  --Checks if a specific key is currently being held.  (Wrapper around GetAsyncKeyState)
    keyDown_Press(int keycode)  --Checks if a specific key is currently being pressed.  (Wrapper around GetAsyncKeyState&1)
    getCVar(str cvarname)  --Gets the string value of a specified console variable
    setCVar(str cvarname, str value)  --Sets a console variable to a certain value regardless of replication or other flags

if keyDown_Press(0x79)~=0 then  --F10
    	cmd("god")
    	cmd("ohk")
    end

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    damn spanning "G" in town is really not kool :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Look interesting Thx you, will try it out.
    Might have trouble figure out how this work, since I got no knowledge of program at all.
    Last edited by L18RU9; 01-07-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: add sentence

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Find the additional keycodes from the link in my post, but yes if you remove the top part which is just a reference that if statement should be all you need

Here's a snippit that's C+P friendly
    Code:
    if keyDown_Press(0x79)~=0 then  --F10
            print("GodMode and One Hit Kill enabled!")
    	cmd("god")
    	cmd("ohk")
    end
    Last edited by Nowayz; 01-07-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yea it needs a easyer way to edit or more user friendly system

Thanks
    first of all nice work ,
    can you confirm please most known working if not all known working commands working with this console , or can you list the commands working with this console please cause i tried some commands so far not all working so not sure , but i tested with print to see if i'm doing something wrong , i got the output from print but nothing from command,also if alt-tab-ed the console still take (retrieve ) the (hot-keys)assigned keys and do the actions that could cause troubles while afk or reading mail ,etc closing game is last thing i need to do finding working proxy is painful , also dunno if it's just me , but when i tried few commands the game freezed and took like 15-30 sec to get back to normal , last thing the game with ur console take much more memory then other consoles i tried (some time i leave the game running with console bot form maintenance to maintenance for the same reason finding working proxy can be painful -.-) , i don't like to take my reply as offense but that's what i encountered so far still might be only me , but i did few tests before i post my reply to make sure , any way nice work and thanks
    Last edited by ayak; 01-07-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    erm....It look difficult to me...ni got 1 question...IT is a console?

Edit nvm i can just troll around

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ayak View Post
    first of all nice work ,
    can you confirm please most known if not all known commands working with this or can you list the commands working with this console please cause i tried some commands so far not all working so not sure , but i tested with print to see if i'm doing something wrong , i got the output from print but nothing from command also if alt-tabed the console still take the (hot-keys)assigned keys and do the actions that could cause troubles while afk or reading mail ,etc closing game is last thing i need to do finding working proxy is painful , also dunno if it's just me , but when i tried few commands the game freezed and took like 15-30 sec to get back to normal , last thing the game with ur console take much more memory then other consoles i tried (some time i leave the game running with console bot form maintenance to maintenance for the same reason finding working proxy can be painful -.-) , i don't like to take my reply as offense but that's what i encountered so far still might be only me , but i did few tests before i post my reply to make sure , any way nice work and thanks
    Some of the commands found in the other consoles aren't necessarily commands which are native to the game, I'll do my best to update this to replicate what you guys are used to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ayak View Post
    first of all nice work ,
    can you confirm please most known working if not all known working commands working with this console , or can you list the commands working with this console please cause i tried some commands so far not all working so not sure , but i tested with print to see if i'm doing something wrong , i got the output from print but nothing from command,also if alt-tab-ed the console still take (retrieve ) the (hot-keys)assigned keys and do the actions that could cause troubles while afk or reading mail ,etc closing game is last thing i need to do finding working proxy is painful , also dunno if it's just me , but when i tried few commands the game freezed and took like 15-30 sec to get back to normal , last thing the game with ur console take much more memory then other consoles i tried (some time i leave the game running with console bot form maintenance to maintenance for the same reason finding working proxy can be painful -.-) , i don't like to take my reply as offense but that's what i encountered so far still might be only me , but i did few tests before i post my reply to make sure , any way nice work and thanks
    Dude used AOL beter never dc and it perfect for solo user who like boting

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast