Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    could be combined well with https://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...x-1-0-a-8.html with MonoChromatic Black Ambient,
    if you are interested in some symbiotic developement drop me a PM @NeSuckS
    Is it possible to make the walls transparent on MW3?

Thanks
    i used this aimbot for CSS and never be detected...

Thanks
    Keep in mind that a color aimbot is not going to be that productive if it keeps shooting at the texture colored dead bodies on the ground. :/

As far as pitching in money to buy a copy of the game, just download a torrent. It's only single player, but the textures will still work and you can test the aimbot that way for free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    How about you give some of the devs on here the source code so they can help you on it.
    Is a proud member of PETA... People for the Eating of Tasty Animals

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NeSuckS View Post
    This same aimbot works with cs:s.
    obviouslly its not made for mw3 specificly, hence the name
    trying to use it with mw3 might be possible, but sure as hell wont be optimal as its not made for the game
    hence the issues TeamDarkness is having trying to use it normaly

even if its named universal, there will always be something that is to new or to complicated for it and wont be compatible

also the fact that it needs to be windowed ...shame as some people hate playing like that
    should be compatible with both windowed and fullscreen

pretty useless thread imo, dont mean to be offending to you here if it sounds like that ..just saying what i think of it lol
    Last edited by sflord90; 01-10-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sflord90 View Post
    obviouslly its not made for mw3 specificly, hence the name
    trying to use it with mw3 might be possible, but sure as hell wont be optimal as its not made for the game
    hence the issues TeamDarkness is having trying to use it normaly

even if its named universal, there will always be something that is to new or to complicated for it and wont be compatible

also the fact that it needs to be windowed ...shame as some people hate playing like that
    should be compatible with both windowed and fullscreen

pretty useless thread imo, dont mean to be offending to you here if it sounds like that ..just saying what i think of it lol
    It's not just a possibility, it should definitely work for MW3. It used to work in cs:s fullscreen until a patch came out, probably to stop it. I don't know if it works with MW3 fullscreen, it might (be sure to change the screenshot method). Otherwise it's possible for this color aimbot to take screenshots of the game in fullscreen like FRAPS does, but fraps injects so it can work. You can adjust the aimbot sensitivity and the firing rate. The reason why this aimbot isn't working in MW3 is probably something stupid that I haven't figured out yet because I need to know exactly what the aimbot is doing. There's lots of settings, can some1 start changing them? Maybe someone can make a youtube vid?

Thanks
    IF youre the creator of this , why you dont explain & show us how this will be work in mw3!!! let me guess you dont have mw3 & also dont know how to make it working mw3?! isnt that right?. As i said useless spam post ( my personal meaning before people calll me a negative bastard again)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamDarkness View Post
    IF youre the creator of this , why you dont explain & show us how this will be work in mw3!!! let me guess you dont have mw3 & also dont know how to make it working mw3?! isnt that right?. As i said useless spam post ( my personal meaning before people calll me a negative bastard again)
    I can't fix something when I can't find a problem with it. Saying that the aimbot is not working isn't enough. You need to tell me EXACTLY why it isn't working. Have you changed the sensitivity?

If the aimbot is moving the mouse, tell me how it is moving it and when it does it. (For example it only moves mouse when in scope). Also where does the aimbot generally point at? The head? Torso? As for autofiring, have you changed the autofiring interval and what happened? You can INCREASE how fast the aimbot fires.
    Last edited by NeSuckS; 01-10-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks
    Brother me and my friend have tried all damn settings now for 1 hour , all crap! this isnt working as an aimbot ! its an sometimes "lucky shoot aimbot" , so everybody make better kills without this. anyway thx. I better buy x22 aimbot soon.

Thanks
    Brother me and my friend have tried all damn settings now for 1 hour , all crap! this isnt working as an aimbot ! its an sometimes "lucky shoot aimbot" , so everybody make better kills without this. anyway i buy x22 aimbot soon.
    Ok, you've changed the settings but still haven't told me WHY it's crap. Is it not aiming correct? Aiming to slow? Shaking too much? Also what is your FPS? FPS should be at around 100+.

Without this info I can't tell you what to do or if I can change UA to make it working. Some games have pixels randomly go to a color to give a static effect, this could be a cause. Does MW3 have that like L4D2 does?
    Last edited by NeSuckS; 01-10-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NeSuckS View Post
    Ok, you've changed the settings but still haven't told me WHY it's crap. Is it not aiming correct? Aiming to slow? Shaking too much? Also what is your FPS? FPS should be at around 100+.

Without this info I can't tell you what to do or if I can change UA to make it working. Some games have pixels randomly go to a color to give a static effect, this could be a cause. Does MW3 have that like L4D2 does?
    Dude, don't listen to Team Darkness. He's a sad troll.. And, LOL @ Buying an aimbot. I had someone walk me through writting my own. It ain't perfect, but it's unique to me at no cost.

Not only that, but rewarding to know you put in some work =D

Thanks
    A Sad Troll , lol ******. Why you dont su if mens talking? We all now that youre the "Captain" writing aimbots in less then 5 minutes! Sure! Simple SU if you dont know what we talking about!

@ NeSucks, i only get about 65FPS Thats the Prob? Aiming isn 100% & shooting, well always too late! doesn matter wich setting i choose
    Last edited by TeamDarkness; 01-10-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks
    @ NeSucks, i only get about 65FPS Thats the Prob? Aiming isn 100% & shooting, well always too late! doesn matter wich setting i choose
    Ok, is aiming not 100% because it's too slow to target or shaking too much? If too slow then increase the aimbot sensitivity, otherwise decrease it.

If shooting is too late then uncheck the autofire only if over target checkbox and increase amount of X/Y pixels away before firing.

Also what is your cpu usage? UA uses very little CPU but it does need something to get by. If MW3 is hogging it all then your going to run into problems, you can avoid this by promoting the universal aimbot process in the task manager to high or even realtime.
    Last edited by NeSuckS; 01-10-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks
    Ok Thx, i will try this later, as i need to go to work soon. hopefully works then

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This was posted a while back as version ua 1.6 and was designed for cs:s and was horrible. You can't move and use it. I messed with it for hours no luck. I'm not sure if my monitor I'm using us effecting it. 58" plasma set to 1080 resolution.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast