Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation People using public hacks having problems with: Hack's Detected; Being Banned Ect.

Hi guys,
    Yes i have a low amount of posts, and a lack of activity, but that's changing

But i still read and check out the Pub Hacks. Although i do not use them - I read allot of people moaning to the "coders/Creators" of the crosssfire public hacks. This is to the haters that moan about pub hacks.

Now, they are good enough to meet the demands of unwilling VIP buyers with their pub hacks, yet the haters seem to give off their abuse towards the coders as if getting "banned" or getting "errors" or the hacks being "patched" is their fault... It's not their fault.

Banned - That's the users fault not the coders. If you use pubic hacks, the functions of VIP hacks ability to hide the use of it is not in public hacks. Therefore z8 just look at a report of the reported person, and then look at the z8/xtrap reports they have of your IP and they will see all the "unusual" activity and dlls ECT. - solution, buy VIP.

Errors - Unless it really is a bad case of coding, and it is the coders fault ill take my statement back. But 85% of the time, people just don't know how to get around them, and use the f***ing hack in the first place... Which you can ask for help, but instead you moan how the "coder" got it wrong or how its not working because they didn't explain it enough. Which, fair do's can be the case... but usually their iQ level is 1. - solution, buy VIP (or get to know how to get round errors, and learn to read.. Also read the topic/thread for other peoples views and criticisms of the hack)

Patched - This is no way the coders fault... z8 beat hacks by patching. End of. z8 games are basically saying f*** you hackers we win. - solution, buy VIP (VIP = fuck you z8, hackers win you loose... that makes it 1-1. Oh wait, you fail to patch VIP nearly 2-3 patches in a row. 3-1.)

What i'm basically saying is, give the coders a break... At least most of them try (Leechers can f*** them selves.) and give you guys hacks FO FREE. If you don't like it, don't use it.. Or learn to code

Buy VIP, or live with the stuff you get.

-TM.
    Last edited by trilogy; 01-11-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogy View Post
    Hi guys,

But i still read and check out the Pub Hacks. Although i do not use them - I read allot of people moaning to the "coders/Creators" of the crosssfire public hacks. This is to the haters that moan about pub hacks.

Now, they are good enough to meet the demands of unwilling VIP buyers with their pub hacks, yet the haters seem to give off their abuse towards the coders as if getting "banned" or getting "errors" or the hacks being "patched" is their fault... It's not their fault.

Banned - That's the users fault not the coders. If you use pubic hacks, the functions of VIP hacks ability to hide the use of it is not in public hacks. Therefore z8 just look at a report of the reported person, and then look at the z8/xtrap reports they have of your IP and they will see all the "unusual" activity and dlls ECT. - solution, buy VIP.

Errors - Unless it really is a bad case of coding, and it is the coders fault ill take my statement back. But 85% of the time, people just don't know how to get around them, and use the f***ing hack in the first place... Which you can ask for help, but instead you moan how the "coder" got it wrong or how its not working because they didn't explain it enough. Which, fair do's can be the case... but usually their iQ level is 1. - solution, buy VIP (or get to know how to get round errors, and learn to read.. Also read the topic/thread for other peoples views and criticisms of the hack)

Patched - This is no way the coders fault... z8 beat hacks by patching. End of. z8 games are basically saying f*** you hackers we win. - solution, buy VIP (VIP = fuck you z8, hackers win you loose... that makes it 1-1. Oh wait, you fail to patch VIP nearly 2-3 patches in a row. 3-1.)

What i'm basically saying is, give the coders a break... At least most of them try (Leechers can f*** them selves.) and give you guys hacks FO FREE. If you don't like it, don't use it.. Or learn to code

-TM.

Another fcking rant Dck sucker thread? damn... stop making threads liek this
    GIFSoup

captain4sale
    is a scammer careful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's about the rant dick suckers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogy View Post
    Hi guys,

-TM.
    this thread is totally not needed. im pretty sure some1 posted something like this a long time ago. but this could be posted on the CA section. Anyway this is not needed.

Please close this unneeded thread @Jacket,@Jigsaw,@Hero,@Philong,@Royku

Thanks
    Not really necessary to post this. /closed
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED