Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

Thanks
    it says crashed i cant run it and the class files arnt there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It needs to be updated. This needs to be updated to work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

| How to make your first hack client! | Updated |

- Outcome -
    To successfully set up MCP and create a simple client including hotkeys, few hacks and lastly GUI.

- Setting Up -
    Firstly, you need to have JDK environment set up. JDK stands for Java Development Kit.
    This video will show you how to correctly set it up.

- What you'll need -
    - Eclipse (Download Link: Eclipse Packages | Eclipse Packages)
    - Minecraft Coder Pack (Download Link: Downloads - Mod Coder Pack Homepage)

- Tutorial -

Extract the MCP (Minecraft coder pack) to a place of your liking.
    If you're using Minecraft 1.5.2 or lower then you're gona need to grab the bin and resource files from .minecraft folder.
    To do this, open up the Run application and type in %appdata% . This will navigate to Roaming folder, where the .minecraft folder is located.
    Copy (ctrl + c) and paste (ctrl + v) the bin and res (resource) folder over to jars folder in the MCP directory.

If you're using 1.6, then I believe that MCP automatically grabs the required files. Not too sure on that tho.

Run 'decompile.bat', afterwards few more folders should appear in the directory.
    Set your eclipse workspace to your MCP 'eclipse' folder.
    Time to get coding! In eclipse, set the workspace to the following folder. 'Client' > 'src' > 'net.minecraft.src', this will be our directory for creating our hacks.
    Navigate to the class file you see called 'GuiIngame.java'.
    What we're going to do here is create our hotkey & overlay base. But before we can do that, we're going to need to import the keyboard.

Where you see the other "imports" at the top, import the keyboard via:
    Code:
    import org.lwjgl.input.Keyboard;

What this does is "call/declare" a raw Keyboard interface. This can be used to poll the current state of the keys, or read all the keyboard presses / releases since the last read.
    Next we need to create our check keystates function. We first need to declare our keystates, we can do this via:
    Code:
    private boolean keyStates[];
    Place this right under the class parenthesis.

What we've done is declared a new boolean, which is a true/false variable. In this case, any object that is placed between the brackets, applies with the true/false system.

Now we have to declare an instance of our boolean, in the initialization of the class, place:
    Code:
    keyStates = new boolean [256];
    This means, our boolean, can be true/false for any of these numbers between 0 and 256.

Now for our actual check keystate code. Place this under the initialization, after the ending parenthesis.
    Typing it out helps you understand what each statement does. But to break it down a little bit, its a bunch of checks. Read the comments on the picture (text in green after the '//')

Now that you've done your hotkeys, you can do the GUI. Press 'CTRL' + 'F' and search for 'debug'. Create simple else statement at the bottom of the if.

Here is where we are going to put our actual toggle codes. Toggling is split up into two parts, part one, where the hotkeys are pressed, part two, where the overlay is created.
    Scroll back to the top where you declared your 'keyStates' boolean. Now create another boolean for MaxBrightness and HighJump.

Another way to do it would be like this...

But when a boolean is initiallized without saying its nature/state, its default state is always going to be equal to false.
    Another note, you can stack your variables as I did. Variables consist of... ints, chars, doubles, booleans, etc...

What this did was create a true/false variable for the hack.

Now scroll back down to where you created the else statement after the 'debug'. Now to do our toggle. Simply use the checkKey statement, then do the following:

A translation from Java to English would tell us the following.

If the key J is pressed, then toggle highJump. (Toggle: switch states between true or false)
    If the key B is pressed, then toggle bright. (Toggle: switch states between true or false)

This uses the method we created in the beginning called checkKey with the declaration integer variable 'i'.

Next, we have to draw onscreen whether our hack is on or off.
    We can use fontrenderer, to draw a text overlay such as below.

A quick run through of the code reveals a check and a display.
    The if statement checks if the boolean is equal to true, if it is, then it proceeds into the brackets.
    In the curly brackets we have a method being called.
    Code:
    drawString(var8, "HighJump", 2, 2, 0x00ff00);
    The 'drawString' is the main method which draws the string in this class file. Inside the brackets, the 'var8' is a static reference to the FontRenderer class so we can render the text. Everything inside the quotation marks is the String/text which will be rendered. The next 2 numbers are the X axis position and the Y axis position. For this, x = 2 and y = 2. Then we have a hexadecimal number. It is a colour code. This colour is green. An easy way to remember is that after the 0x there goes three colours. So: 0xRRGGBB, where R = Red, G = Green and B = Blue.
    Note that this code is 6 characters long; sometimes you might see ones with 8 characters. 0xAARRGGBB where A stands for Alpha. Or to ordinary people not doing graphics, transparency/opacity.

If else (the boolean is not true) then do this.

When both booleans are false:

When one of the booleans is true:

Now, to create the hack/cheat.

Navigate to 'EntityLiving.java' and find the 'jump()' function/ method. Add a simple if statement.

Congratulations, you have made your first hack! Now to make the second one, go back to GuiIngame, under the if(bright) {
    write this in.

What does this do? Well, it grabs the class file called Minecraft. Minecraft is referenced staticly as mc. We grab a subclass of Minecraft called gameSettings. And In the gameSettings we grab the variable gammaSetting. The gammaSetting is a float, thats why it has the F at the end of the number.

Instead of creating a fixed amount of what the brightness should be, after the
    Code:
    mc.gameSettings.gammaSetting
    you can add ++; which will increase the float value by 1 until the maximum limit.
    Code:
    mc.gameSettings.gammaSetting++;

You can create a toggle to display the GUI. The code would be similar to this:
    All you have to do is create a hotkey and encase the ifs in another if statement.

You have successfully created your first hacked client. To get the class files, go to your MCP folder then run 'recompile.bat' then 'reobfuscate.bat'. In the 'reobf' folder you will have the class files you can drag and drop into your 'minecraft.jar'.
    (Remember to delete the META-INF folder)

When you're confident with what you're doing, try to put all the variables in a new class.
    Try creating hacks, such as giving the potion effects, fly, xray, fastmine, nuker, etc.
    When thats done. Try to recreate the client with new packages and not touching the GuiIngame.

Credits to Blic for putting an amazing tutorial. This is pretty much the same just updated here and there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This looks interesting.. I gonna try to make client. But It needs to be updated.
    Last edited by MrJuhis; 12-05-2013 at 06:15 AM.
    Leecher: 0 ✔
    Newbie: 50 ✔
    Member: 100 ✔
    Advanced Member: 150 ✔
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 ✖
    Expert Member: 500 ✖
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 ✖
    MPGH Expert: 1000 ✖
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250 ✖
    Blackhat Hacker: 1500 ✖
    Whitehat Hacker: 2000 ✖
    Bobo's Guardian: 2500 ✖
    Upcoming MPGHiean: 3000 ✖
    MPGH Addict: 3500 ✖
    MPGHiean: 4000 ✖
    MPGH Knight: 4500 ✖
    MPGH Lord: 5000 ✖
    MPGH Champion: 5500 ✖
    MPGH King: 6000 ✖
    MPGH Legend: 6500 ✖
    MPGH God: 7000 ✖
    MPGH God II: 7500 ✖

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJuhis View Post
    This looks interesting.. I gonna try to make client. But It needs to be updated.
    Well.. It is easy to update it.. But right now, the MCP for MC 1.7.2 is not out yet. Uhm.. Using the above method is.. Good for begginers to understand how minecraft works, but.. Its quite bad in programming wise. Hard to update the client too. Look up on all of the Java tutorials.. Especially on Inheritance if you want to make a good and reliable client to release to public.

Thanks
    some one make a video pleez

Thanks
    These methods DO work for MCP 1.7.2.
    Last edited by thehen101; 01-07-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by thehen101 View Post
    These methods DO work for MCP 1.7.2.
    But its a very bad way of approaching to code a client..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Great thread, keep up the good topics

Thanks
    Where in FontRenderer.java would I put this?

if(checkKey(Keyboard.KEY_B)) {
    bright = !bright;
    }

if (highJump) {
    } else {
    drawString(var8, "HighJump", 2, 2, 0xff0000);
    }

if (bright) {
    drawString(var8, "Fullbright", 2, 12, 0x00ff00);
    } else {
    drawString(var8, "Fullbright", 2, 12, 0xff0000);
    }
    Last edited by Brayx4; 02-07-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayx4 View Post
    Where in FontRenderer.java would I put this?

if(checkKey(Keyboard.KEY_B)) {
    bright = !bright;
    }

if (highJump) {
    } else {
    drawString(var8, "HighJump", 2, 2, 0xff0000);
    }

if (bright) {
    drawString(var8, "Fullbright", 2, 12, 0x00ff00);
    } else {
    drawString(var8, "Fullbright", 2, 12, 0xff0000);
    }
    The thread is really old btw. And no just don't do this. Learn java please. You don't seem to know what you're doing since FontRenderer has nothign to do with gui based things.

Thanks
    What tutorial would you recommend?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayx4 View Post
    What tutorial would you recommend?
    I would recommend learning Java. Then just looking through the minecraft source. It's not only easy, it'll turn out way beyond better than most of what shows up here for clients. Not to mention not use these terrible hardcoded methods in this tutorial.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Not2EXcEL View Post
    I would recommend learning Java. Then just looking through the minecraft source. It's not only easy, it'll turn out way beyond better than most of what shows up here for clients. Not to mention not use these terrible hardcoded methods in this tutorial.

i know it is best to just learn java ..

but what i figured was let's try to code a minecraft hacked client (never done any java btw)
    atleast this way it will be fun
    if i just go about learning java it's boring .

all i need is a 1.7 open source hacked client with lots of hacks .. i can then see how they work ..
    i have been taking hacks from 1.6.4 and using them

currently got
    step
    fly
    MobESP
    fullbright
    sprint
    nofall
    aimbot
    but i cannot get xray or wireframe to work ..
    plus i don't like this type of fly ( it is just creative fly getPlayer().capabilities.isFlying= true; )
    i rather have the one from nodus with variable speeds from 1-40 (or higher) but this one keeps flying even if you touch the ground while the one i have stops flying if you land.

the problem is that there is no 1.7 open source hacked client wich i could take a look at .
    or a good 1.7 hacked client tutorial .

the problem with 1.6 source code is that to update it it is hard to figure out the new variables . plus some hacks need completely new lines instead of just some variables changed

others like mobESP are just copy and paste . crtl shift O . and update a few variables and done

if i read it i do get what the code is saying but to write it myself that would be out of my league..
    kindof like german . i can understand it , but speaking it is a diffrent story

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast