Welcome to Compulsive Craft V2.0

IP: play.compulsivecraf*****m | Server IP changing soon. Use domain for now
Compulsive Forum

This server is one like you have never seen before.

Unique Features
  • Multi-Ligual Players & Staff
  • My Plot plugin from Haxtor Moogle
  • A small and diverse, but growing community
  • A Creative, and Stunning environment

What to do on the server?
Well, do what you want, as long as it abides by the simple rules we have, build to your heart's content.

Right now there are 2 Creative worlds.

1 - "Creative" The standard plot based building world. 57 x 57.
2 - "BetterBuilds" We promote big and awesome plots, like huge structures or art. (If you build awesome stuff, our staff can combine more than one plot to give you a extended plot.)

Main Rules
  1. No Advertising other servers
  2. Do not question staff and their authority. They were chosen for a reason.
  3. Do not ask to become OP'd or be on staff. If you genuinely want to help us out, express it by filling out our staff application on the website.
  4. Do not go "OMGWTF Y CANT i BuILd???11?1!!" Read the signs at the spawn of the world you are having issues with.
  5. On a side note. If you do grief. wow. /rollback. Be reasonable. I like most people on my server. I see no reason why you would want to grief. If you're into trolling, just argue with droid about iPhones. (I don't like them :3 )
  6. Would you like to do a server review? Please ask for Droid (IGN: IamDroid)
  7. Really what else is there to explain. All i want is for people to get along and build some cool stuff

Those rules pertain to all the aspects of CompulsiveCraft as a whole. There are however, world specific rules. Usually explained in that world's spawn or in the wiki.

How does MyPlot Work ?
  • MyPlot uses world guard to work, and basically when you claim a plot, you claim the region.
  • No one can build on your plot except you, staff, and friends you add to your plot
  • This plugin was created by HaxtorMoogle.
  • Please use the command //myplot in game to get a small list of commands and what they do.

Guidelines to building

1. First, make sure you read all the rules and the extra ones in the spawn of the world.
  2. Then, Why not have a fly around and checkout some of the crazy things people built already.
  3. Next, either find a empty plot and claim it, or warp to the next available one with /plot free.
  4. Happy Building!
  5. Now to keep the interesting aspect of Compulsivecraft here, we hold building contests every 2 weeks. Prize is determined after the judging.

Staff reserve the right to at anytime Ban, Kick, or Rollback your actions as seen fit. Though we will question you 99% of the time.

Owner - IamDroid
Admins - TTG_Agility | Bluely94
Mods - Undergoing small changes so right now Mods are in this color Example

What are you waiting for? Join already!

I will work on making the post prettier, but right now, its time for building