Thanks

How to avoid your cf account get ban, follow the instruction when you hack.

I saw a lot of people complain when their account get ban because of some hack get detected, they are mad, sad and talk shit about those hacks they use.
    First, I think those guys should be grateful for those people who make free hacks for them.
    Second, if you play smart, I don't think you would get ban.

follow these instructions, and you can avoid get ban and lose your account:
    1. always use the latest hack.

2. don't use hack immediately everyday, log in to the cf legit, and see if there is some update on xtrap or crossfire. If you see downloading updates, then you should be very careful to open your hack file again. most of time, those hack you use yesterday is either detected or patched. so dont be stupid and take your chance. and you would be sorry.

3. sometime you didn't notice any update when you log in, then go to the MPGH thread and check people reply about the hack you plan to use. Believe me, if your hack is detected, always someone will reply on that thread and complain. Check the date of the reply, and then decide if it is safe to keep using it.

4. Never log in the game with your main account first, use some new account to test the game for a while first. Normally if your hack is detected or patched, you wont survive more than 10 sec after you log in. it will show "Hack tool detected" very fast before you can get in any room.

5.If you don't have new account and still wanna try, that is fine. log in your game, if xtrap patched, you can keep trying to log in. Because sometime you can get away with it, and you won't get ban. because xtrap block you before you log in the game, so Z8 dont know whom to ban.
    but, if you pass the xtrap and get hack detected after you log in, you need take it very very seriously. Don't even think about keep log in and trying the same hack, because 1 time detected would fine, no ban!!! But if you keep log in and trying, they will ban you very fast. why they should give you a second chance if you are that stupid.

this is about your hack, but sometime you get ban because people report you so much.
    my advise is: Never never abuse your hack!!! If you turn on auto aim and speed or shoot from wall, those hack is sooooooooooooo obvious!!! and it will make people so mad! I heard if more than 5 people report you about same thing same day, you would get ban so quick!!!

last words, crossfire is a skill game, abuse hack only leads to ruin the fun. spend more time to improve your skills will feel much better to use aimbot.

if you play like a noob but shoot like a pro, then say good bye to your account.

good luck and enjoy the game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Or u can make a new account and rage hack all day like me and my aimbot lol

Thanks
    Also if you change your name every few days, then z8 has no way to ban you because your old ign was the one getting reported, not your new one. :3
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong

Thanks
    that cost ZP my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post
    Also if you change your name every few days, then z8 has no way to ban you because your old ign was the one getting reported, not your new one. :3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyfunguy View Post
    that cost ZP my friend
    Sur-veys.
    In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
    -Shing Xiong