Thread: 2012

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    December 21st, 2012. You wake up as any usual day, and yet the thought of the so-called 'Apocalypse' has haunted your thoughts for the past weeks. There is an overwhelming silence in the atmosphere, and the weirdness of such sends a shiver through your spine. Your eyes are half closed and half open. It is that time of the morning were you are not really woken up completely, and yet you are not dreaming either. You sit up properly, just to find out that it seems like you are in a desert island. There is not one soul to be heard, not one sound be listened- just the cruelty of the sweet silence that you had longed for so many times in your College days, and that now evoked your most dreadful fears. You are afraid to even speak- too many Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead games have implanted the idea that there might be zombies thirsty for blood, and that your voice will just attract them like a deer attracts a cheetah from tenths of meters away. You open the drawer next to your bed, and feel the cold steel of your Mark XIX Desert Eagle through your fingers. It is not fear that wraps you- it is a combination of the anxious beast that was hiding and secretly hoping for this day to come and the mystery that surrounds your whole condition. You pick up the weapon- slowly, there is no need to rush it and the most delicate sound could attract any attention. 'Attention', you think to yourself. 'That is not what I want, is it?'. You walk slowly through the wooden floors of your room towards the window. As your trembling hands approach the closed curtains, you suddenly hope that this is just a dream, a mere nightmare, and that you will wake up in any second. The grey light beams through the little space between the curtains that you just moved. 'Man-up. Come on, man-up' your alter ego speaks, and the so-called MPGHiean that once swore he would fight to death against the zombie horde wakes up. You rip the curtains off, break the window glass with your bare hand, and point the silver gun to the outside. You then move your head forwards. Steadily, slowly, calmly. You can't blow it off now. If there is something outside, then you better be the first to react. And then it hits you. Reality, with all its power, makes you come to your senses. There is nobody. Your street is empty. The houses were once your neighbors lived and flamed at you because of the high volume of your music appeared haunted. Ghostly. Not one human for you to talk to. And so you put your gun down, and sit on the floor. You feel the tears running down your face, and the memories of all the people that you once loved burn in your mind as the fire burns the forest. Rapidly, and painfully. You point your gun to your head. The trigger seduces you. And just as your sweaty finger starts to press the steel with force, a sudden 'beep' sounds from the table behind you. 'What the-' you whisper, and then you see your cellphone beeping. 'Why?' you ask yourself. How can there be electricity or even signal? You grab the device- slowly, you are suspicious about it. A bomb, perhaps? Nonesense. You put on your balls and open it swiftly. '1 New Email Message'. You open the email and smile reluctantly. Tears are still coming down your face, but this time they are of happiness. The mail reads; 'Dear fellow MPGHieans; we find ourselves alone in this world. It appears that only the strongest members of our community have survived. If you are reading this message, you are alive. But you are not alone. It has happened- zombies do exist. We are trying to get all of the remaining humans together, so we can find this zombie horde together. Please, contact us and we will find a way to get you here. In the mean time, the best of luck. Sincerely yours, Dave.'

And that is what will happen in December 21st 2012.
    Cool story bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Cool story bro.
    lol'd

Boy if zombies did come around Dec 21st I'd be happy as a motherfucker. No more corrupt politicians, no more world economy. Back to the stone age. With zombies. That's if I'm not a zombie.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

lol'd

Boy if zombies did come around Dec 21st I'd be happy as a motherfucker. No more corrupt politicians, no more world economy. Back to the stone age. With zombies. That's if I'm not a zombie.
    Hop on a boat, I'll meet you somewhere on the Ocean and we'll find a new Island. We might have to bring some Asian bitches so we can repopulate the right way

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hop on a boat, I'll meet you somewhere on the Ocean and we'll find a new Island. We might have to bring some Asian bitches so we can repopulate the right way
    I think I know some that are more than willing

Create our own currency: $DC (dick cheese )
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I think I know some that are more than willing

Create our own currency: $DC (dick cheese )
    Hmm..I hope we have enough dick cheese to sustain a whole Island of Asian bitches.
    Haha so if someone tries to rob our dick cheese I guess we just give it to them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    2012 probably will change badly..
    not physically as much, but internet wise..

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Hmm..I hope we have enough dick cheese to sustain a whole Island of Asian bitches.
    Haha so if someone tries to rob our dick cheese I guess we just give it to them.
    Daum, didn't think of it like that. It's like the perfect currency. Highly valuable but no one will want to steal it D:
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    I think that 2012 is the year after 2011

Thanks
    All I know is that Mayas are gonna be busted
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post
    All I know is that Mayas are gonna be busted
    Not really. The Mayans never predicted the end of the world.
    That was just a bunch of archeologists speculating.
    The real fact of the matter is that Mayans actually did have some predictions come true,
    They were pretty advanced when it came to astrology.
    But the whole end of the world thing that went mainstream isn't even close to being accurate.
    Mayans actually continued to make predictions even beyond 2012.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 05-05-2012 at 05:54 PM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't think anything is going to happen in 2012 that couldn't have happened in 2011 and that can't happen in 2013. It's just going to be a normal year, if anything happens it has nothing to do with the fact that the year is 2012, that would just be a coincidence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    also btw we dont have a year zero, mayans did so technically we're one year ahead

the mayans 2012 is our 2011

what now
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
    also btw we dont have a year zero, mayans did so technically we're one year ahead

the mayans 2012 is our 2011

what now
    Not only that but also, there have been about 514 Leap Years since Caesar Created it in 45BC, without the extra day every four years, today would be September 29th, 2013.

Also, the Mayan calendar did not account for leap year....so technically the world should have ended 10 months ago.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-06-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The climate will get even shittier. Same for 2013. Same for 2014. And so on and so forth. But who cares, right? All that matters is that U.S. production companies get their profits- regardless of the environment. And Chinese companies too. I mean, human lives are nothing compared to trillions of dollars, right?
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    The climate will get even shittier. Same for 2013. Same for 2014. And so on and so forth. But who cares, right? All that matters is that U.S. production companies get their profits- regardless of the environment. And Chinese companies too. I mean, human lives are nothing compared to trillions of dollars, right?
    I actually like it, it's a roasting summer year-round now in texas, its breaking 100 degrees already

this year we barely had winter/fall/spring
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast