Thread: VIP Hack

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

VIP Hack

Im contacting Moderators and other staff since few weeks ,and nobody cares..Im trying to purchase this VIP Hack,but its like you dont care about it.
    Not even the Owner @Dave84311 cares about it.. I pmd him,posted on his profile ,what happend? No answer... I added him on MSN,no answer.
    There are other sites where I can get a VIP Hack,but since I liked you guys,and I like this site,I thought you deserve it more than the others,so I wanted to give YOU my money to get a VIP Hack monthly,but if you dont care about people who wanna purchase a VIP Hack,then well,Ill purchase it from somewhere else.

(I posted this before ,like 1-2 hours ago or more,but someone deleted it,for no reason imo... atleast try to find a reason if youre gonna delete something like this, seems like you dont wanna accept the truth.)

BMj0ker143 / Burhan Mysterio -GFX-

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    If you want to buy VIP Go here
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/payments.php
    & make the payment then post here
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-alertpay.html

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    There is VIP support staff to help you with that kind of thing, Dave has way more important things to do than carry to your every need or question. He responds to a few things when he has a chance, but this site has a lot of members, and he has a lot of other projects. That is what staff is for. Perhaps your questions would have been answered faster if you had messaged the correct people instead. Contacting the CEO of a company for a question of a product in the store you went to its not the smart move. Odds of response are minimal.

If someone did delete your thread, you would have gotten an automated message with the reason on it. More than likely it was posted on the wrong section. I will check momentarily.

Currently AlertPay is the only pay option apart for people with < 250 posts. For people above 250 posts, you can contact @MiNT for Paypal to buy CF VIP, and @Professor for Paypal to buy CA VIP.

Any other questions/concerns you can contact @Alen or @Medic.

Next time please follow the appropriate channels instead of complaining when it is a member error not staff.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BM143 View Post
    I posted this before ,like 1-2 hours ago or more,but someone deleted it,for no reason
    This is incorrect. I checked both your posts and threads, there is no other threads/posts regarding this issue, and/or deleted thread/posts about this issue. Again, member error not staff.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

flameswor10 (01-27-2012)