Thanks

WIlling to buy hacks for simple game

Spark Headquarters

First download that game and play it for 10-15 minutes so you will understand what I'm talking about.

What I will buy:

I will buy programs that will left click(shoot) for me by holding down a mouse key that I can choose. I also need to be able to input the time (in milliseconds) between clicks.

My biggest thing is: A resolution hack. Right now the full screen mode is set to 800x600 I believe, I would like it higher. 1024x1024 or higher. I heard you can do this with reshacker but I am not sure..

* Note: If you edit any of the files you must set them to readonly or they will be redownloaded... message me at MVP SGT if anyone is interested.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiespark View Post
    Spark Headquarters

First download that game and play it for 10-15 minutes so you will understand what I'm talking about.

What I will buy:

I will buy programs that will left click(shoot) for me by holding down a mouse key that I can choose. I also need to be able to input the time (in milliseconds) between clicks.

My biggest thing is: A resolution hack. Right now the full screen mode is set to 800x600 I believe, I would like it higher. 1024x1024 or higher. I heard you can do this with reshacker but I am not sure..

* Note: If you edit any of the files you must set them to readonly or they will be redownloaded... message me at MVP SGT if anyone is interested.
    This can only be made if the game supports that resolution, which if it does, they will allow you to change it (through the options menu or somewhere...)