Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Question before i buy VIP..

Ok I'm really interested in buying VIP today to get it's benefits However i have a question..

I'm not here asking for help on it because i assume you're on your own once you download the content. i Downloaded Aeronyx's Cham loader and it only allowed me to install it once, worked great and because it was nearly flawless i decided to purchase VIP. but before i do i'd just like once little question answered. Like the cham loader does it only allow one install? with the cham i was only able to use it once, i uninstalled it and for the life of me i cannot get it to reinstall.. again not posting for help with that but the question is are the VIP hacks also like that? you pay the $10 to get them but are they a one time install only? If not i really want VIP membership but im concerned that if i ever uninstall one that i wont be able to get it back? Thanks for your time guys^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    @Professor
    answer his question
    THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    With VIP it's loaded unlimited, you just only need to do one thing is to get the program to accept your GUID which is really really simple to do. Like downloading the software and then clicking a big button. After that, then you simply need to run the VIP. However, as soon as you don't pay, the GUID will be 'blocked' and you'll be unable to run the program again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ok that sounds great! So im bout to run to the store and get my visa card, after i purchase it does it then allow me to proceed to the download link and get the hack pack or GUID or whatever it is?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by azazel439 View Post
    Ok that sounds great! So im bout to run to the store and get my visa card, after i purchase it does it then allow me to proceed to the download link and get the hack pack or GUID or whatever it is?
    Well, it allow you to go to the VIP section and download the needed software like you would do with the public hacks, but your GUID has to be approved first. The VIP download thread explains all the needed steps with pretty pictures too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

azazel439 (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hey man thanks, i'm getting it now, you guys are awesome!

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Ok well i went out and got a debit card to purchase this and Alertpay has a issue with their 3rd party credit card processing company so now i am unable to purchase this.. and you don't offer any other form of payment like paypal.. to use with my card and alertpay said this issue may not be resolved for atleast a month for they are looking for a different card processing company.. so i have my Visa with money on it and no way to pay for this

Any solutions for that as i'm sure i'm not the only one now having this payment problem
    And i'd rather not link my bank account with them as it would still take 2-4 days for verification

Ok so i just read professor's post about CA VIP 4.1 and he states that we can purchase with paypal, however when i click the VIP HACKS link i don't see and option to select paypal.. if you could help me i'd really appreciate it, im not trying to be such a noob I'm sorry lol.
    Last edited by azazel439; 02-03-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by azazel439 View Post
    Ok so i just read professor's post about CA VIP 4.1 and he states that we can purchase with paypal, however when i click the VIP HACKS link i don't see and option to select paypal.. if you could help me i'd really appreciate it, im not trying to be such a noob I'm sorry lol.
    You have to send him a pm or a vm then when the payments goes through you get the VIP tag and access to the VIP section from there you can download the authenticator and the hack. You can only use the hack on the PC that you use the authenticator on

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

azazel439 (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Just go write on his wall, and he'll possibly write back, or add him on msn/vm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    oh ok awesome thanks guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Closed because it's solved. PM the VIP Support if needed help.