Poll: Working?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Bandicam- an alternative to FRAPS

New thread with less mistakes

Can't get Fraps to work? Looking for a new video capture software? Looking for something that doesn't create massive files, and allows you to choose the resolution?
    Well then, this is for YOU. Bandicam- a new fan favorite screen recording software. The video recorded takes up quite less space than Fraps, and gives a wide range of resolution to chose from. A trial version is available online @ Bandicam - Best Game Recording Software, Game Video Recorder, Game Screen Capture, Desktop Screen Recorder

The attachment gives you the CRACKED version of this awesome software with Instructions on how to make it work. The file is not cracked, but crack is provided in a folder. Just follow the instructions provided.

Virus scans:
    Bandicam.v1.7.5.166.(x86.&.x64).rar MD5:0db79753bbe04cc0b524b2125b0b5124 - VirSCAN.org 17% Scanner(s) (6/36) found malware!
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/d875...is/1328310427/

Screenshots:

Video of Installation:

I hope you guys like it and appreciate the time I put into all this (paying back to community).

Note: Youtube will take an hour to upload Installation video, if you don't wanna mess up things and watch a tutorial.

@Doc @Ravallo @iverson954360 and other moderators who can look into this.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by amandeep94; 02-03-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Updated links
    Being Legit is Pro on C.A.

But Being Pro is Not LEGIT!!!

I am not a genius but if I helped you, show some gratitude and press Thanks!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amandeep94 For This Useful Post:

nekoken (05-11-2012),zulqarnain2606 (02-01-2013)