Thanks

Scroll drop nerfed

Anyone has been farming contract for scrolls since the last update? (blasters)

I used to have like 6 or more good scroll in a night of botting (mael/sent/force).
    I've been botting contract for the last few days and I barely have 1 or 2 scroll per night, which is around 250-300 runs.
    I've had 2 nights without any good scrolls, only tricky and intense.

I wonder if I've just been really unlucky this week or if a lot of people are experiencing the same right now.

I just want some goddamn maelstrom to finish my blaster. I've failed 3, which is what I've got in 3-4 nights. I would have normally had like 10 mael in that time.

Is the same happening in other battles too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    They might have nerfed the scroll drop rates just a tad bit. I used to get ~2-3 Bloodlusts from farming Regrets in one day (~300+ runs) but now I get around one every two days

Thanks
    If they really did, it's kinda stupid, because it doesn't hurt botters. If you want to bot and drop rate is halved, you will double the price.

They are hurting the legit players, because those are the ones that will need to pay double for the scrolls. For us, it's just gonna take more botting to get the scrolls we want for our sets/weapons.
    Or maybe they nerfed the daily raids scrolls too, Well-balanced, tutelary, etc.. So we have less luck for those doing the oath bug.

In the end, the legit players won't be able to pay the scrolls anymore, which is not good business for them, since more will quit. Just like that level penalty, which is dumb, since a regular player can't even farm on hard mode or do dailies without losing money.

In the end, it won't hurt bots much, but there will be just less scrolls in circulation..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well, drop rates may have changed, but the scroll prices have still been stable. Which makes me wonder if we really are getting some bad luck w/ the rates XD

Thanks
    Well, maybe it's that some people just farm too much of them and sell them, so they have a huge supply and the patch hasn't been there for 1 week yet, so their old scrolls haven't expired yet.
    Maybe in like 2 weeks we will see the difference on forums because there will be less supply, but the same demand, so prices will go up, unless those stupid 24/7 botters keep undercutting themselves.

I don't really care about the price though, because I only farm for what I need and I don't sell on market/forums.
    I only want to finish my sets so I can be over with botting lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    how can you bot with the freaking error poping up every 20 or so runs?
    Yes I'm a leecher, deal with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    How can u run around 250-300 in few days?
    Isn't there any limitation to join dungeon? (In KR, it use tokens that need to be join a dungeon.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zero9097 View Post
    How can u run around 250-300 in few days?
    Isn't there any limitation to join dungeon? (In KR, it use tokens that need to be join a dungeon.)
    if it wasnt for an error i could do 200 something run in 9 hours, because is NA you dont need tokens
    Yes I'm a leecher, deal with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juicebox92 View Post
    how can you bot with the freaking error poping up every 20 or so runs?
    Well, you must be an exception, because I rarely have errors. And seeing how many people sell loads of scrolls on the forums, I'm probably not the only one, unless everyone stays beside his pc and restarts the game every 20 runs.
    The error must probably be on your side or something.
    Ocasionnally I get an error or the game freezes, but it's like once every 5-6 night I bot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It's just you. I have had nights where I've got just a couple of intense and tricky and no good scrolls before. It's just the RNG at work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by NFSMasterr View Post
    They might have nerfed the scroll drop rates just a tad bit. I used to get ~2-3 Bloodlusts from farming Regrets in one day (~300+ runs) but now I get around one every two days
    That is beyond lucky even before blaster update i did regrets for almost 3/4 the day and i got 1 ornate...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    crapy luck on es drops all week >_<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
    If they really did, it's kinda stupid, because it doesn't hurt botters. If you want to bot and drop rate is halved, you will double the price.

They are hurting the legit players, because those are the ones that will need to pay double for the scrolls. For us, it's just gonna take more botting to get the scrolls we want for our sets/weapons.
    Or maybe they nerfed the daily raids scrolls too, Well-balanced, tutelary, etc.. So we have less luck for those doing the oath bug.

In the end, the legit players won't be able to pay the scrolls anymore, which is not good business for them, since more will quit. Just like that level penalty, which is dumb, since a regular player can't even farm on hard mode or do dailies without losing money.

In the end, it won't hurt bots much, but there will be just less scrolls in circulation..
    Yeah, u're right.
    To us, the difference may be 10 hours & 20 hours botting...
    To the legit, it's a week & two weeks...