Thanks

Announcer sound files location

Hello everyone,

I would like to know where exactly are the sound files located for the latest patch and if it's still possible to change the announcer sounds with custom ones because i really miss that Dota announcer it had a shivering feeling to it and gave tremendous satisfaction when he yelled Godlike ,triple kill etc.

Everywhere i searched i've seen only posts and sound packs/mods at least one year old and no info about how to change the sound files/where to find them/iif its still possible to change them anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    This reffers to the League of Legends sounds.
    I would like to change the announcer sounds and since i know this has been done a few months ago i presume it doesn't conflict to LoL Terms of Use.People are moding the GUI and other elements i see no reason why sounds can't be changed.

My problem is that the current directories structure has changed and it's harder to locate the .FSB file.
    I did manage to locate it and extract it's content via fsbext.exe.
    My problem is that most sound files inside this archive are either unknown format or SND/SOU generic sound file format recorded MONO on 22100 Hz. Can these files be converted or can common mp3/wav files be converted to this format ? What is the exact format of these files and how can i play them with a convetional sound player?
    If you could instruct me on how i can and if its a good way to convert my sound files to the format current FSB archive sound files have i would highly appreciate it.