Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    what is the +11 glitch?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by rawrrenato View Post
    what is the +11 glitch?
    There ain't nothing in this world for free.But i can tell you a BIG secret you can use search for found this video O_O.I guess Nico will not be me for this secret.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by saq900 View Post
    There ain't nothing in this world for free.But i can tell you a BIG secret you can use search for found this video O_O.I guess Nico will not be me for this secret.
    I saw that video before. It doesn't show much >.<
    I just found the thread with the video, watched the vid again. The bug lets you use the enhancement rune even at +10 that's what I can see.
    Last edited by en1gmat1c; 02-13-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
    I saw that video before. It doesn't show much >.<
    If it doesn't show much for you,sorry but thats not our problem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    lol... honestly i think it would take a lot more runes than 50 or 25 bucks worth to get a weapon to +15... so idk if it's runes... It COULD be runes in conjunction with something else.
    [IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/larsen94/Photoshop/Batman-Sigg.jpg[/IMG]
    Vouches:
    oxjoexo, I went first and he promptly paid for an rs account.
    Uglyman95, he went first while buying nx off of me.
    stacked, I went first.
    DrugsDealah, He went first and sold nx to me
    Vindicatus, Sold nx. I went first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom93 View Post
    lol... honestly i think it would take a lot more runes than 50 or 25 bucks worth to get a weapon to +15... so idk if it's runes... It COULD be runes in conjunction with something else.
    Luck +best

Thanks
    Looks like supply depot is disabled lol >.> expect a patch soon. It is also possible weapons may be removed, although it would be difficult to differentiate between real/fake +15s. I'm willing to risk it though >.> not every day you get a chance at a +15.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Alright, since a patch is eminent, someone spill the beans on the command.

Thanks
    Why would people tell you the way to do it. They are either making billions or hundreds of $$$.
    You really think someone selling weapons for 500$ with a possible profit of 450-400$ is gonna tell you?
    Or someone making 1-2b a day selling +13 to +15 ?

Thanks
    >.> i think the sellers have made over 20B today alone, who knows how much RL $ they've made. Kudos lol, what do you plan to do with all that money?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Dang I'm so jealous, not from the money they make but I just want a freaking +15 weapon already.

Anyway, if anyone needs some more explanation on why this is done via enhancement runes, here's a post I made yesterday summarizing my observations:
    1. There was a video a while back showing +10 to +11 with rune in Mabinogi Heroes. This may or may not be related.
    2. All the sellers of +15 weapons require an initial deposit of $50. This is presumably to buy (at least some of) the runes that will be used for the enhance.
    3. The cost of the +15 weapon decreases if the original weapon is already at a high enhance level. Probably due to needing less runes in these cases.
    4. The hackers refuse to give Nico a random low-level +15 item to prove that this is real and boost credibility and sales. This is because it will cost them money to enhance this random +15 item.
    5. The process does take some time to do, and as one seller mentioned, "involves risk." A true enhancement hack would just be to enhance every time and it succeeds. This is not really a true enhancement hack as that would be too good to be true. Enhancing with runes will take some time, and the amount of runes needed varies, it could potentially cost the seller more than $500 if he is really unlucky.

Btw, if this is really done via a console command, don't bother searching the public lists. Whoever dumped them probably knew about the command and removed it before he posted it.
    Last edited by sky_dragon; 02-13-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    Dang I'm so jealous, not from the money they make but I just want a freaking +15 weapon already.

Anyway, if anyone needs some more explanation on why this is done via enhancement runes, here's a post I made yesterday summarizing my observations:
    1. There was a video a while back showing +10 to +11 with rune in Mabinogi Heroes. This may or may not be related.
    2. All the sellers of +15 weapons require an initial deposit of $50. This is presumably to buy (at least some of) the runes that will be used for the enhance.
    3. The cost of the +15 weapon decreases if the original weapon is already at a high enhance level. Probably due to needing less runes in these cases.
    4. The hackers refuse to give Nico a random low-level +15 item to prove that this is real and boost credibility and sales. This is because it will cost them money to enhance this random +15 item.
    5. The process does take some time to do, and as one seller mentioned, "involves risk." A true enhancement hack would just be to enhance every time and it succeeds. This is not really a true enhancement hack as that would be too good to be true. Enhancing with runes will take some time, and the amount of runes needed varies, it could potentially cost the seller more than $500 if he is really unlucky.

Btw, if this is really done via a console command, don't bother searching the public lists. Whoever dumped them probably knew about the command and removed it before he posted it.
    I doubt the command would be in the public list. It's probably discovered via looking through hfs files. I haven't been successful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yeah, whoever posted the command list is a sneaky bastard. But they did leave cs_giveitem_color back when it worked so...

Thanks
    Apparently only +8s and under can be used.

Quote Originally Posted by antfuentes87 View Post
    It has to be +8 or below and has to have at least 2 unbinds.
    Edit: I have my +15 though ^_^ but i'm still curious lol

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast