Thanks

Cool How to sell things automatically through AutoIt?

I have succeed to make a bot to mining automatically.
    However, if the script runs for too much time, the package will be filled. And then the mail box will be filled with thousands of things. I have to spend several hours getting them out of the mail box.
    So I want to find a way to sell low-cost things though AutoIt

having a threesome with kristie and tieve
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by vipcxj View Post
    I have succeed to make a bot to mining automatically.
    However, if the script runs for too much time, the package will be filled. And then the mail box will be filled with thousands of things. I have to spend several hours getting them out of the mail box.
    So I want to find a way to sell low-cost things though AutoIt
    lol, i dont know how you handle mail, but i can go through my mail with 2000+ in under 30 min, lol, just open til you cant recieve anymore and sell off through the mp or npc shop, then continue on, and if you want a bot to do so for you, donate to mhwalker to get the vip, it has an auto sell feature, but it may sell worthwhile es's, hasn't for me, but others have said so.
    Nexon walks into a bar, wait, wait, I meant Nexon walked into a bar that I was swinging at them.

Hit thanks please --------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks
    autoit can use a pixel search/check function.
    Just use it to scan 1 pixel in the area of each bag position and make it so that if it correspond to some shade of gray of iron ore then it does nothing and skip to check next area defined by the script, else it sells the item.
    you can get items sold to the store by bind a key to open up the mini-store (sorry can't recall the command on the top of my head but it is in Pi binds) and simulate the mouse movements needed to pick up the item, drop it into shop UI and press enter to sell.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev Hero View Post
    autoit can use a pixel search/check function.
    Just use it to scan 1 pixel in the area of each bag position and make it so that if it correspond to some shade of gray of iron ore then it does nothing and skip to check next area defined by the script, else it sells the item.
    you can get items sold to the store by bind a key to open up the mini-store (sorry can't recall the command on the top of my head but it is in Pi binds) and simulate the mouse movements needed to pick up the item, drop it into shop UI and press enter to sell.
    I know this solution. But there are too much bag position and types of things to record. I need to record the color of at least 30 bag postion * 5 types of things. So I want to find a more convenient way. Such as some commands.