179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Exclamation New Minion Required

We need 1 minion, and 1 minion only...

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:
    • Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    • Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section.
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    • Must help the section continue to grow.
    • Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    • Must be EXTREMELY Active
    • MUST speak English well,

Application Format
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    2. Age:
    3. Location:
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    all others will be deleted & banned.
    Beggars will be removed & banned. So don't beg or solicit people to 'support' and/or thank your post

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Drake (02-23-2012),Hexicidal (02-17-2012),Thaz (02-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. .
    Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section. .
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. .
    Must help the section continue to grow. .. Its my current job anyway.
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. .
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. .
    Must be EXTREMELY Active
    MUST speak English well, .

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Aman
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 6-10 hours per day, with my vacation coming up soon, 10-11
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nothing except RSC team here if that counts.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) Well, I've released either a client, a mod, or a texture pack each day ever since i got RSC team and if i get minion i'll make sure to continue that. I'm friends with majority of staff and i'm very good friends with Woods/Pala. I'm extremely active, I know which sites are rival sites, i'm usually on when the other minions are either AFK/doingsomethingelse , and i'd do by best in order to help this section progress.

Good luck to all applicants.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

aeronyx (02-19-2012),[MPGH]Doc (02-21-2012),Drake (02-23-2012),[MPGH]Hero (02-18-2012),Hexicidal (02-17-2012),iMexi (02-17-2012),Jailbroken671 (02-17-2012),Jakob (02-17-2012),Lmsjr1234 (02-18-2012),lockdown6435 (02-16-2012),Nico (02-21-2012),Paladin (02-16-2012),Reflex- (02-16-2012),Royce (02-17-2012),Royku (02-21-2012),Stevenom (02-22-2012),Templar (02-24-2012),ThugBoy (02-20-2012),crex (02-16-2012),XxGodlyx (02-17-2012),[SMA] Paradise` (02-18-2012)

Thanks
    Code:
    Name: Nathan
    Activity by hours: 2-4 per day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: no
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I know how the game works, I know how the people think, I basically know everything.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan For This Useful Post:

crex (02-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name: Sherif Sameh (yours as we can see your username)
    Age: 15 - he lied about this, he posted 18 originally, but 15 in an application just a few months ago. ~Disturbed
    Activity by hours: I don't have school so i be on mpgh 95% of my time 7 AM - 10 PM(be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I've been playing this game for almost 1 year and i am working for my first client and will be released soon , i turned 18 so more responsible and i am active in many section include minecraft section , i am extremely active in mpgh sections
    I have 1 year experience with minecraft so i know everything about it , and ability to help peoples problems , and i need a chance to prove my responsibility and ability to raise the section and build it , making it active .

Good luck every one
    Last edited by Disturbed; 02-20-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Lied about his age

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexicidal For This Useful Post:

crex (02-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    Must help the section continue to grow.
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active
    MUST speak English well,

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Tom
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) Usually 3-4 hours based on if I'm bored and if I have tons of schoolwork
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)
    I am extremely experienced when it comes with minecraft servers, modding and overall knowledge. I also love to keep things neat, organized and appropriate to make the job easier for me, and enjoyable for the rest of the minecraft forum viewers. Secondly, I know what rules need to be followed and I'm fully prepared to stop any viruses and also test attachments for the sake of the members of MPGH. I have been very active in the Minecraft help section and I have helped multiple people with problems with servers, clients and overall errors. I hope you seriously regard me for minion and I hope everything goes well for this section from here on out.

Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rigby For This Useful Post:

Paladin (02-19-2012),crex (02-17-2012)

Thanks
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Tay

Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) About 2 hours a day now that I have a new computer

Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope

Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I am very experienced with minecraft.
    I have been playing since alpha.
    I could release several clients, and can help several people.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thaz For This Useful Post:

iMexi (02-18-2012),Paladin (02-18-2012),Royku (02-21-2012),crex (02-18-2012),XxGodlyx (02-19-2012)

Thanks
    Name: Nico

Activity by hours: Normal days 4 hours or more, weekends 6 hours or more.

Are you staff/special member in any other website: Owner of a Minecraft server and Admin on some HL2DM servers.

Why should you be chosen as minion:
    I'm quite active, I know all rules and I've got a lot of experience. I've been minion for Vindictus for about 8 months. I play Minecraft a lot, started playing like one and a half year ago and I still love it. As the two other minions live in the US, I'd be online when they're offline.

Thanks for reading, good luck everyone.
    Last edited by Nico; 02-21-2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Fixed

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Ed (02-21-2012),[MPGH]Hero (02-21-2012),HoLyNeSs (02-25-2012),iMexi (02-26-2012),Paladin (02-21-2012),Pie (02-25-2012),Polo (02-21-2012),Thaz (02-22-2012),[MPGH]Thunder (02-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Dominic Elkins

[B]Location:[/B]United Kingdom, England

Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) I have not been to active on MPGH recently due to work.. But that was over time hours, I now work 3 days a week only 15 hours a week. So I can be on about 6 hours + a day id say.

Are you staff/special member in any other website: I was a trainee in multiplay server support, but ended up leaving because the times I had to be on was to much for me.

Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I've been playing minecraft for over a year now, I know most things about the game, and how it all works, I'm experienced in setting up servers, so if somebody needs a helping hand, I'd be there to help them. I believe I'm a nice guy, have good patience, which would work great for being a minion. I've never been a minion before, so I don't know how it all works though.

I have my own Minecraft server also, I posted a new server I made over in the server advertising the other day. That's my public one, I have a private one to test plugins, and commands.

Minecraft makes me calm, it's one of those games which deals no stress upon you, which would be a good high point for me.

I suppose I should stop writing irrelevant things now.

Good luck yo all applicants.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name: Tom
    Activity by hours: Depending on if I have work that night, I could be active at least two hours school nights, 4-6 on weekends.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Super Moderator on a runescape botting site.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I'm not sure how to start this but here it goes.
    I believe i'd make a good minion because I am decently active on these forums,
    I have a great understanding of how games like minecraft work (developed mods a few months back). I am also willing to take on any challenge the community sets me, whether its making modifications, hacks, servers and so on.
    Now about minecraft.
    I have played minecraft since invdev, so basically in other words I've played for two years plus.
    Though it's not the only game I play, I like to take breaks from certain games to try out others (usually a couple of months depending on the game).
    I have set up many servers including LAN servers, servers hosted on a VPS, hamachi, non hamachi (I'd be able to help people with setting up servers as I find it as easy as a walk in the park).
    Now to the major stuff.
    I have been an active member since early 2009 on my old account @ElitePk, but I decided to disband it last year for this one as I didn't like the name.
    I follow all forum rules, I am willing to test uploaded files, help the section to grow, be a team player, etc.
    I have a great understanding of the English language (grammar and what not) and people never have any difficulties understand what I say in my posts.

Though I haven't been the most active member in the minecraft section in the past few months I do believe I will still make a good minion for this section.

Thanks for reading and I hope I didn't bore you to much.

Tom.
    Last edited by Son Goku; 02-22-2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Just made some words bold.

----------------------------------------

Join The Starcraft 2 Section Here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thread closes tomorrow.

@Thaz reporting an admin & the person who chooses staff
    Last edited by Liz; 02-23-2012 at 02:00 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Name: Austin
    Activity by hours: 2-7+
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Why should you be chosen as minion: Helped build the MC section from its beginning, ran the original MSN group before it got taken over by matt. When this section was first created, I got the first few subsections put in -- to help organize. I admit that I'm not very active in this section any more, other than the rare leech here and there. I like to pride myself on the 1.8 leak I posted, bringing in nearly 1000 guests to the MC section within an hour of it being posted. Any who, the attribute that makes me special among the crowd is my activity. Being on during NA and EU hours really is beneficial, and I hope to extend that benefit to this section.
    Last edited by Austin; 02-23-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: typo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

Ed (02-23-2012),[MPGH]Killian (02-23-2012),crex (02-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Applications are now closed.

I

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Thaz (02-27-2012)