Thanks

Make Wall Hack & Extras

Hi everyone I'm new to this community was looking for a while several posts of this forum and other forums as well Yankees.

Previously I created Cheats / Hacks for a game called rakion achieved many things during my time with what is Rakion.

A presentation of all my big hacks in this game called rakion.

code:

• [RLS/RIS/RSS] Desbanque Latino Trainer 11/6/2011 - Foro de juegos, consolas, manga y anime

Well in that game cost me a lot to learn what were the main structures calling functions but finally achieves both asm, c + + and Delphi.

I did the hack most complete version of everyone in America, I am proud to be Argentine for it: D.

Now I would ask you if you could give me a hand with that is Counter Strike I do not want much less public versions Free, if not own private personal use for my taste and my team.

I watched many sources of Karman codes in deception game, here in this forum and googling it and also I met many types of tutorials that fails to fully understand.

I would like to delve initiative to issue greetings hope answers!

What I basically want to achieve but I see that everything is handled with D3D and OpenGL functions that basically also use pointers and offsets for updating is to see if I am correct or not or is it all just pure programming.

My goals to achieve are:

Counter Strike 1.6 (Protect sXe)

The following:
    =========
    - Wallhacks
    - NoSmoke
    - noflash
    - LambertColor
    - EspBox
    - Aimbot (1 CT / 2 TT / 3 ALL)
    - NoRecoil

Thanks
    Damn I knew I should've played it more. I have played this game before and have seen wall hacks such as shooting through walls and pass through them. What i know about it is that they are done in-game wihtout using any hacking program. It's more like cheats for games like GTA. Sadly I dont remeber how. If i get any info for it I'm gonna post it here.