Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 4937razer View Post
    Then at least give noobs/beginners decent advice, bursting is probably the worse way to AK 47 for someone that is new; in fact many players will strictly single tap or spray (the AK is not that hard to spray even from longer distances). I took the time to read through and if you wish I could highlight the places were you are miss leading if you wish.

Also, saying that players like famous or duck are advanced is rather miss leading as well due to the reasons I already mentioned. If you want to change it to players that will 1 click with an AK 47 put players like Malte or Sype.
    okay I shouldn't have put duck and famous as examples, sorry about that.
    And I have steps for that tutorial, Spray, burst, then single shot. (Did I do spray, single shot, then burst? idk). I'm saying, you don't have to practice bursting only. I'm just saying as you grow more dependent with ak and other guns, you can burst for head. All noobs should spray at first. Your right about bursting for noobs is definitely not a good idea, and I already knew. Which is why i put spraying at the #1.
    Also, I said bursting is a best idea, because if you were to spray with an ak47 at long range (across egypt), you can barely hit the enemy, because of its insane recoil. I'm saying you can burst to control the spray pattern.
    Single shooting is last for until your completely advanced.

EDIT: Sorry I have put spray for #3, i just checked. Really, spray should be at #1, then burst #2, then single shoot #3. I made a mistake there.
    Last edited by JimTheGreat; 03-25-2012 at 06:28 PM.