Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkanboklu View Post
    not work useless bot.just lost money.
    Well the the Person who try to use may is useless? Seriously if you dont get it , its not our problem. Try the new one, i post in the next minutes.

Thanks
    epic little program.. but im currently experiencing a small issue with it(and its probably my fault lol) when i reach a level up the bot scrolls down and tries to purchase the skill that gives u a nos shot for a perfect launch, but i already have that skill so its locked, and the bot just continues to click it like it thinks something different might happen (einstiens definition of insanity) short of re-rolling my character and not buying that skill i think i may be stuck.. is there by chance a way you could modify the bot to just click finish instead of trying to lvl up for me? or is there a setting i can change or something? cuz i kinda like my current driver...

EDIT: i got it working using a workaround.. i got a mouse button setup on a repeatable macro lmb click and i just float my mouse over the finish button.. still wouldnt mind an actual copy of the bot that does that though..

just figured i would mention... it appears that at random intervals after races a "you need speedboost, click here to buy some" dialog pops up and it locks the bot up
    Last edited by enochsend; 04-01-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234