Thanks

Balloons Tower Defense 5 Hacks

Alright, BTD5 isn't as easy to hack as compaired to a lot of other of the games. There aren't any unpatched hacks afaik out for BTD5, I tried my hand at finding one -- I did manage to stumble across something that's kind of like a godmode which involves changing and freezing some arrays every round, but it usually ends up crashing my flash player (I can get like five rounds in before it crashes). Anyone find anything or have any idea how I can prevent this? If I get it fully working without crashes I'll release it probably (right now it's just too damn inconvenient).

EDIT: I've figured out how to make it so I don't have to fix it after every round, however the crashes seem to be even more frequent. I've gotten about two short rounds through before crashing. If anyone who has extensive knowledge on this kind of thing and thinks they might be able to help, I'll be more than happy to present them with my work.

EDIT 2: I somehow managed to get the hack stabalized by playing for a little bit without actually using the part of the game that activates the hack for a little while. Not going to release unless there's some kind of demand for it considering it's a little confusing (and rather complicated, involves searching for an aob, using the cheat engine debugger to scan for what writes to the aob, manually adding addresses and such).
    Last edited by Blitz; 03-09-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks
    do u want to share?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666Jizzy666 View Post
    do u want to share?
    It unfortunately got patched and I had all my stats reset. The hack basically made it so that whenever a spike pile got hit by a balloon, the amount of spikes it had left wouldn't decrease.