Daring
    Good luck there.
    1st Successful Deal with yard (Verified PayPal) - March 21, 2012
    2nd Successful Deal with Riddick - 20.3.14

"+1 Vouch for @Kerberos166"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The only thing I am kind of concerned about is, if you want to sell your account, why you keep adding more g coins to it?

You buy 1000 g coins w/ $100, people are only willing to pay $30 for it.

Just in my opinion, you are increasing your loss here.

1st Successful Trade with Kerberos166 (Verified PayPal) - March 21, 2012
    2nd Successful Trade with dark_stelios (Verified PayPal) - March 21, 2012
    3rd Successful Trade with loljoseph96 (He Went First) - April 17, 2012
    4th Successful Trade with iWantKarOnAva (He Went First) - April 28, 2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    No loss really, All gcoins that I have since September 2011 are all free, I get around 30-100 gcoins a day. I know that by still playing I will increase my loss, but still If no one will buy this accnt then its just a waste not to use it. This offer will not be available after April 05 though. The reason why im selling this is to have additional Funds for my Birthday thats coming up in a month, so if no buyers by April 05 i will cancel this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ukiyapaul View Post
    No loss really, All gcoins that I have since September 2011 are all free, I get around 30-100 gcoins a day. I know that by still playing I will increase my loss, but still If no one will buy this accnt then its just a waste not to use it. This offer will not be available after April 05 though. The reason why im selling this is to have additional Funds for my Birthday thats coming up in a month, so if no buyers by April 05 i will cancel this.
    Free g coins? Tell me the secret

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    lol really, you need to ask? thats sad, ijji must not mention it a lot.

I get free gcoins from ijji free gcoin offers. login to your account and click on add gcoin then click on free gcoins then choose a sponsor like sponsorpay or gwallet and complete offers to get free gcoins. thats all no hacks needed.

Thanks
    ^ then u need like subscriptions like monthly payments and phone numbers and credit card #'s

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Anyone still play that game?

PC/Xbox 360 is the way I role, I play many games such as Shooters and RPGs - Message me for my Tag or Steam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    hell no, i aint got money to spend on those shitt, there are lots of free offers there that dont require much from you, i mostly just click this and that and i have gcoin. no details to enter or any personal info. best of all i can do all that while playing AVA since i can use my netbook to get free gcoins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    hell no, i aint got money to spend on those shitt, there are lots of free offers there that dont require much from you, i mostly just click this and that and i have gcoin. no details to enter or any personal info. best of all i can do all that while playing AVA since i can use my netbook to get free gcoins.
    Which offers are those? May I ask which country u are in? and Are you doing mobile offers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well i cant just give away how I do it all. But here some clue for you guys.

I dont need credit or debit card. I dont need to subscribe to something. I dont need to give any info like emails, my address etc. All I do is clicking about 15-50 clicks a day and i get 30-100 gcoins a day. Definitely no hack, i have taught a few other ppl in AVA that are my friends and clanmates and they know its not hack.

Thanks
    teach me your ways sensei XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well i cant just give away how I do it all. But here some clue for you guys.

I dont need credit or debit card. I dont need to subscribe to something. I dont need to give any info like emails, my address etc. All I do is clicking about 15-50 clicks a day and i get 30-100 gcoins a day. Definitely no hack, i have taught a few other ppl in AVA that are my friends and clanmates and they know its not hack.
    Come on Uki, at least tell us which site :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    come on people im here to sell my account not tell you how I get many free gcoins everyday.

To get free gcoin easy you need to also know your free gcoin userId. Each account like Ijji, Aeria Games and Playspan all have unique userId. The userId tells the sponsors like SPONSORPAY, GWALLET, GAMECOINS, PEANUTLABS, SONICADS, MATOMY and GAMEPOINTS who to give the free Gcoins, Aeria Points and Ultimate Poins to. So with a little modification you can even give other people gcoins along with yours. Lets say I farm for my ijji account and I get 5 gcoins from an offer, If I attached my other 2 ijji accounts free gcoin userId, those other two accounts will also receive the 5 gcoins at the same time which will save you time farming if you have many accounts. For now I have 3 ijji, 3 Aeria Games, and 5 Playspan accounts that are mine, I also have 23 other ijji accounts that i am also farming that are either my buddies or clanmates. The other accounts that are not mine they dont need to give me their username and password just their free gcoin userId, that way i cant steal their account or even know any personal info like how many gcoins, level, euro etc. etc.. I have offered my free gcoin services in AVA to make people not rely on hackers to beat certain games like co-op. But as expected most did not believe me and claim I will steal their account so I did the next best thing and pointed them to a website that has free gcoin guide so they can farm gcoins for themselves but the guide is outdated and not really for newbs so only 8 out of 40+ people that i have told about the site learned how to farm.

Anyway I seem to have lost track to my purpose here so Ill just leave with this info. For those interested and want to know their free gcoins userId, open youtube and search a video by KillJoy101010 and you will see how to get the free gcoin userId. For ijji the free gcoin userId is 8digits all numbers for example userId=12345678, the 12345678 is your free gcoin userId. Its the same for all, either from Sponsorpay, Gwallet etc etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    come on people im here to sell my account not tell you how I get many free gcoins everyday.

To get free gcoin easy you need to also know your free gcoin userId. Each account like Ijji, Aeria Games and Playspan all have unique userId. The userId tells the sponsors like SPONSORPAY, GWALLET, GAMECOINS, PEANUTLABS, SONICADS, MATOMY and GAMEPOINTS who to give the free Gcoins, Aeria Points and Ultimate Poins to. So with a little modification you can even give other people gcoins along with yours. Lets say I farm for my ijji account and I get 5 gcoins from an offer, If I attached my other 2 ijji accounts free gcoin userId, those other two accounts will also receive the 5 gcoins at the same time which will save you time farming if you have many accounts. For now I have 3 ijji, 3 Aeria Games, and 5 Playspan accounts that are mine, I also have 23 other ijji accounts that i am also farming that are either my buddies or clanmates. The other accounts that are not mine they dont need to give me their username and password just their free gcoin userId, that way i cant steal their account or even know any personal info like how many gcoins, level, euro etc. etc.. I have offered my free gcoin services in AVA to make people not rely on hackers to beat certain games like co-op. But as expected most did not believe me and claim I will steal their account so I did the next best thing and pointed them to a website that has free gcoin guide so they can farm gcoins for themselves but the guide is outdated and not really for newbs so only 8 out of 40+ people that i have told about the site learned how to farm.

Anyway I seem to have lost track to my purpose here so Ill just leave with this info. For those interested and want to know their free gcoins userId, open youtube and search a video by KillJoy101010 and you will see how to get the free gcoin userId. For ijji the free gcoin userId is 8digits all numbers for example userId=12345678, the 12345678 is your free gcoin userId. Its the same for all, either from Sponsorpay, Gwallet etc etc.
    Very interesting, kind of confused but can't access youtube at work. Ill see what u are talking about :/ later. The outdated site, still remember by any chance? U can PM me if u dun want to post it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Should have taken my offer I guess ?
    1st Successful Deal with yard (Verified PayPal) - March 21, 2012
    2nd Successful Deal with Riddick - 20.3.14

"+1 Vouch for @Kerberos166"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast