Thanks

Bring it on Hacker

JohnnyBoy,
    Always remember, 40+ kills probably means your hacking, glitching or doing something else. Yeah I know, your that good, huh. BS! Just like I killed you in my spawn area and not 5 seconds later your back? It's just not believable or are you really not using speed hack? Yeah right. The game is based on time sequence. Every move, every shot, jump has an allotted time. The only way to beat it is to Hack. Theres no way you can ever tell me that someone can get 60, 70, 80+ kills per game without manipulating the game. Combat Arms is working right now on a program that will terminate your account if any code is changed in the program. I can't wait. Then players like me who normally kick butt unless someone hacks, glitches, etc will show you who the better player is. Oh, by the way, I sniped you for 8 times in a row last night. I used an Automatic AUG! It's called practice and you could too. But you have no honor, much less any talent my man. Stick with your Hacks. You probably need a strap-on to satisfy your girl too. P.O.S.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Who the fuck are you?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

daantje007 (02-02-2009)

Thanks

Wrong question...

The question is "who do you think you are?" I'm a little higher in the gaming food chain than you my friend. "Hyperion", the great forum GOD who doesn't play anymore because he kept getting owned by "Razorback." Remember? You even sucked when you hacked back then. Wow, so many post's you've made. I guess those that can't.....post forums. You may erase my remarks ol' buddy. I'm done raging and flaming. Come back and play sometime.....then you too can tell all your followers that you too were killed by"an8yrold." Bye....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by an8yrold View Post
    The question is "who do you think you are?" I'm a little higher in the gaming food chain than you my friend. "Hyperion", the great forum GOD who doesn't play anymore because he kept getting owned by "Razorback." Remember? You even sucked when you hacked back then. Wow, so many post's you've made. I guess those that can't.....post forums. You may erase my remarks ol' buddy. I'm done raging and flaming. Come back and play sometime.....then you too can tell all your followers that you too were killed by"an8yrold." Bye....
    I don't even know who the fuck you are. You're probably some fucked up southern inbred fag who got hit on the head way too many times.
    That's right, I stopped playing. But it's not because I got "owned." Heck, I never really did get owned during my CA playing time. How could I? I was god moding and opking every single fucking game.
    You, however, obviously got your ass handed to you and decided to come here. Grow some balls and learn to suck the hackers' cocks obediendly. If you get raged, take it like a man, you dick-less cock muncher.