I see this allot, A Arab guy doesn't not mean he's a Muslim, in Islam you are not to do anything that harms your body, example: Drink alcohol, that's one example, so what I want to get across is that we all know what happened in 9/11, Arab guy crashes plane into the world trade center, an ARAB did it not a Muslim. A Mexican can be a Muslim. A white person can be a Muslim. A black guy can be a Muslim so on.... just because an Arab did something doesn't mean it should define a whole religion,

my next point I want to tell you guys is that, you hear on the news about how a terrorist tried to blow up a bus for example and his name was: EXAMPLE, Ahmed Akbar, just because he was Arab doesn't mean he is a Muslim but people assume this because as many of you seen videos Arabs say "ALLAH HU AKBAR" God the almighty is what it means. know let's take this word "Allah" which is Arabic for God. let's say you see a video with a Arab guy shooting someone saying "ALLAH" most people in this case assume, he's a Muslim terrorist. WWWWWWWWWWWRONG. Most Arabs speak ARABIC and a lot of Muslims speak Arab but this doesn't mean Arabs = Muslim. not all Arabs are Muslims there are a lot of Arabs who are not Muslims, and I know Arabs who are atheist and Christians which is fine. But if I spoke Spanish and said the Spanish word for god, does that auto make it Mexican? no...

going on from my first paragraph, This white Christian named Ted Bundy "Ted" Bundy (born Theodore Robert Cowell; November 24, 1946 – January 24, 1989) was an American serial killer, rapist, kidnapper," so does this mean that I should stereo type that every white Christian is a rapist? I think not.

basically what I want to say is that, Just because an Arab did something doesn't define him as a Muslim, Islam is suppose to and it is practicing peace, just because an Arab doesn't do this doesn't mean Islam is to blame.

/discuss, also I'm not hating on anyone