Thanks

Haven't played/hacked in a few months, what's new?

I quit a few months back when it seemed we were never going to get Dragon so I let Fergus decide if I should stay or not by trying to enhance my +13 (he said 'no' :P). I was around during the glory days of HFS editing and wrote some personal bots when AutoIT was all the rage, but beyond that I mostly lurked around here since I was able to find out anything I needed to just by reading what other people were doing.

I tried to find a game like Vindictus to satisfy me but as much as Nexon and devCat continue to waste this game's potential, there's really nothing out there that does what it does, at least not as well.

I come back and it seems I missed out on the fun of the +15 weapon exploit and I get to watch as Nexon bungles the situation again. I'm interested in playing again, but I need a new weapon which of course means I need gold. I didn't leave myself broke when I quit, but it's probably not enough to get a weapon equal to what I lost. So, back to botting for me!

Or so I thought. I can't seem to get a consensus by reading the forums about what works and what doesn't. I'm not terribly interested in botting the once a day raids (if that's even still doable, I was still AWOL when I read about that bug) or scrolls, I just figured I'd bot Two Moons or mine ores and gradually get my cash level back up. From what I can gather, Nico's dll still works, MHWalker still works, sinJect still works. Those are what I used to use, but it looks like there isn't a working console at the moment? Correct me if I'm wrong, I might have misinterpreted something. I see mention of Dank's Donator Console but also things about how it's 'not allowed'.

Well I tend to get a little long winded, so thanks to anyone who read the whole post, but I guess what I'm really asking is this: What do I need aside from Nico's dll and MHWalker to get up and running again? Again, not looking for godlike gear or mountains of scrolls, just wanna be able to buy myself a weapon like what I once had so I can enjoy the game normally. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    There are consoles that work: Consolite and Hell_Demon's mini-console.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sky_dragon For This Useful Post:

lardtree90 (03-22-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    There are consoles that work: Consolite and Hell_Demon's mini-console.
    Oh, awesome. Perhaps it won't take as much to get up and running as I thought it would. Thanks!