Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Sent you a PM with my email if that's what you meant. Thanks so much for doing this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i've never used a proxy to bot before, i really dont see the point in one, just use your internets that u have /doh

Thanks
    I don't want to risk getting my main 70 getting banned over some casual botting. I have a static IP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    hmmm i can see your point. I know i dont have a static, but i have wireless so i dont know if that makes a difference or not. I've never had any problems though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Botting without a proxy is like avoiding pregnancy by pulling out or avoiding STDs by not using proper protection. It's that risky!

@BearV2 check your email soon, I'm sending over the file now. Just install x64 or x86 depending on your OS and then replace installed .exe in the directory with the the crack .exe. Sent over Proxy Checker as well so you can see if the proxies you want to use are up and running.
    Last edited by The408; 04-04-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks
    I'm extremely grateful. They both work excellent and may have unearthed some information to helping you guys understand what's wrong here.

Basically, any working proxy I use with the checker doesn't pass Test 2 - it just hangs there even though I can use the proxy (see pic) and eventually I get a "connection was unexpectedly closed" message. Unless this is normal? I've used the proxy checker with all working proxies you see in this pic, both enabled and disabled during the run, just to rule that out.

I haven't actually tried to use ProxyCap though. I'll test that next. Would me using a router affect anything here?

Edit: Can't log into Vindi. It hangs up when trying to log in.

Edit 2: Found an IP that passed all tests but couldn't be pinged so I got server response delayed. Logged in without proxy and I got the IP changed message with my real IP, so I assume it was just too slow or something?

Edit 3: After testing numerous proxies I finally found one that passed everything and allowed me to log in. I may end up doing what you did and buy 5 proxies.
    Last edited by BearV2; 04-04-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    I'm glad I could help. Yeah I got really tired of checking the Proxies over and over so I just went ahead and bought 5 lol. Plus with these purchased proxies, they'll never go offline.

Thanks
    Hypothetically, what would you do when Nexon has IP banned your five proxies? Would you have to buy another set and keep tacking on a monthly fee? Or do they just make them go offline once you buy another set and stop paying on your current set?

Edit: I seriously should read before posting more often. Apparently they randomize monthly.
    Last edited by BearV2; 04-04-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by The408 View Post
    Botting without a proxy is like avoiding pregnancy by pulling out or avoiding STDs by not using proper protection. It's that risky!

@BearV2 check your email soon, I'm sending over the file now. Just install x64 or x86 depending on your OS and then replace installed .exe in the directory with the the crack .exe. Sent over Proxy Checker as well so you can see if the proxies you want to use are up and running.
    ah, then maybe im lucky, or maybe i just do it right >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by BearV2 View Post
    Hypothetically, what would you do when Nexon has IP banned your five proxies? Would you have to buy another set and keep tacking on a monthly fee? Or do they just make them go offline once you buy another set and stop paying on your current set?

Edit: I seriously should read before posting more often. Apparently they randomize monthly.
    Yeah you can email them anytime to request new proxies. I had 2 that didn't work properly and they sent new ones within hours.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The408 For This Useful Post:

OldGreg (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Glad they work for u bear
    is it laggy at all when u play or what?

Thanks
    I bought a 5-pack over an hour ago before I left and have the invoice confirmation, but I haven't received the proxies yet. Do they email them to you? How long does it usually take?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    They'll have to confirm the payment first. If you login and check your invoice, it'll say "unpaid" most likely. When it says "paid" they'll send you an email with the proxies as well as list them in your account proxy list. My first purchase took about 2 hours before anything happened.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    @The408 can u please forward me the same email which u had forwarded BearV2, if not BearV2 can u forward the same email i trying to download proxycap 3.15 but nothings happening ie tried torrents n google all of em are fake xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Yeah send me an email through the control panel and I'll forward the info/zip over.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast