Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Botting with proxy

This is off topic a little, but I'm new to botting on Vindi and was wondering what proxies everyone generally uses when botting. Or rather, what proxies everyone would suggest using.

Edit: Did some searching around here and found https://www.eliteproxyswitcher.com/ suggested with OP confirming he got it to work. Any tutorials for actually using them?

Thank you for moving this, btw.
    Last edited by BearV2; 04-03-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well im using AOL for boting its easy, friendly user and its will not dc like proxycap...except your internet connection got crash

Thanks
    The AOL method I found on here seems a little complicated, I'll probably use that as a last resort.

So far I'm using Elite Proxy Switcher, but I'm having issues with IPs. I'm going by Socks proxy list: buy socks list, free and anonymous socks proxy servers, socks4 socks5 proxy for free, US socks but so far none have worked, even ones that supposedly are working after I check them. I'm a total novice when using proxies and all, so I must be doing something wrong.

EDIT: Alright now I'm using the free proxy lists and they work, but now my issue lies with the game. I don't get the "IP changed" message like I've gotten in the past when buying accounts. However, whatismyip shows that my IP has been changed. Is the Vindi message lying or what?
    Last edited by BearV2; 04-03-2012 at 09:03 AM.

having a threesome with kristie and tieve
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    heres a good list of proxies that are updated often

Free Proxy List - Public Proxy Servers (IP PORT) - Hide My Ass! make sure to use a high anonymity level proxy or it may be possible for nexon to see your using a proxy and maybe even your ip.

just add some to EPS and run test to make sure the proxy is still valid
    Nexon walks into a bar, wait, wait, I meant Nexon walked into a bar that I was swinging at them.

Hit thanks please --------------------------------------------------------------------->

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JGS For This Useful Post:

OldGreg (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    I bought 5 proxies from this site High Speed Highly Anonymous Private Proxies and they work awesome with ProxyCap 3.15. Fast and rarely a disconnect unless the server is being serviced for a few minutes (and I mean only a few minutes). I bot exclusively on VMs and through these proxies.

Thanks
    I've searched around for ProxyCap 3.15, but like others have said, almost everything seems fishy.

Also, since I've been able to find and use a working proxy, I've wondered about why I don't get the "logging in from a different IP" message when I'm supposedly masked through the proxy. Starting up vindi is much slower and all as opposed to my direct connection, so it definitely feels like I'm connected, however not receiving that message in game worries me. Is that normal for it not to pop up?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    No, not normal. If the server detects a different IP, it'll always notify you and restrict your actions for 10min. This is in my experience at least.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I was dying this kind of thread

I am located in India i have very good internet speed but i am using AOL to play Vindictus.

Problem is when I am in any party it lags like shit, but when i am playing alone game works perfectly fine without any problem at all.

Because of this I am not able to go on any RAIDs coz i would lag

I need help on this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I was dying this kind of thread

I am located in India i have very good internet speed but i am using AOL to play Vindictus.

Problem is when I am in any party it lags like shit, but when i am playing alone game works perfectly fine without any problem at all.

Because of this I am not able to go on any RAIDs coz i would lag

I need help on this
    you need proxycap 3.15 (google it)
    and the link that being given on this thread
    how to used?
    just search on youtube...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i tried proxycap the way it was mentioned in youtube nothing worked for me, game is asking relogin from the website, with AOL it is working fine except for the party or RAIDs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    i tried proxycap the way it was mentioned in youtube nothing worked for me, game is asking relogin from the website, with AOL it is working fine except for the party or RAIDs
    funny my friend used login thru using proxycap 3.15 works ..

Thanks
    So... back to me.

Elite proxy switcher shows the changed IP in my browser, but I don't get the changed IP message even though I've logged in with my real ip and the proxy, which I guess means it's not working. What gives? :c

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BearV2 View Post
    So... back to me.

Elite proxy switcher shows the changed IP in my browser, but I don't get the changed IP message even though I've logged in with my real ip and the proxy, which I guess means it's not working. What gives? :c
    yes...
    for me its easy..(seem i not from u.s)
    when you get a message that say about "delay connection" it means the proxy cannot be used...

Thanks
    No, the proxies I log in with are working, as I can still use the net and check whatismyip.com to verify. The "issue" is that upon logging in, I DO NOT get the "you're logging in from a different IP" message with the proxy activated, EVEN THOUGH I have logged on the same account under my real IP before. Which obviously means it's still using my main connection for some reason.

Why?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    BearV, send me an email and I will send over ProxyCap 3.15 to you. You can then use it to be program specific, ie. Vindictus. You can find the tutorials on youtube.

In your previous post you mentioned "Elite proxy switcher shows the changed IP in my browser" I think this might your problem since I'm almost certain Vindi will just bypass that and use your home IP and doesn't even touch your browser. That's why Proxycap works so well for most, it makes sure your program logs into the game via the proxy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast