Thanks

Farming Methods Question

Not that I'm new here or anything but I was just wondering about something.
    I notice that when farming for magic and blessed magic powder, I would get a constant 30-35m Per night after turning them all into elixirs. But when I try farming for enchant scroll, like valor, mael, and what not the revenue is all over the place, sometimes as high as 50m and as low as 10m. With that in mind, what is everyone's common farm method? I find myself keep turning back into magic powder farm cause that seem to be more constant and profitable as oppose to es farming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This & the thread right beneath it...

I just farm magic powders out of Two moons and sell them raw. I'll look into making elixirs though, could be more profitable...if you're on East, prepare to be undercut on the marketplace in a day or so.

Thanks
    Well technically you'll break even with elixirs. However, if you make blessed elixir, with the price right now, you'll profit an extra 50-60k. (with magic powder at 40k and blessed powder at a low 25k while blessed elixir is 300-310k)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    My "so-called" method is the same; farming powders and stones on 2 Moons since my chances of getting a scroll that cost money is slim even with a bot. I even try doing blade-pierced and willy foots. Since i go to school/work in about 3weeks i make about 13M (i know imma slow farmer), but i kinda like my methods. If you can be like those other sellers and get 6 Sentinals or 4 D. Punishment in one night then as some ppl say it "rock on!!!"
    As once said by Wayne Brady on Dave Chappell Show. "Smoke this Sh1t, Nigg@ You Don't Have A Choice In This!"

Thanks
    That has been my method though i make a bit more than that. I'm not sure but on a good night i get around 300-400 magic powder on 2 moon. Still, I want to see what other people have been doing, since ES farming is pretty good too

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I'm deciding between Valor farming on Fruitful or Contract/Weeping Queen ES Farm. Which do you think have a higher drop rate?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrikoraru View Post
    That has been my method though i make a bit more than that. I'm not sure but on a good night i get around 300-400 magic powder on 2 moon. Still, I want to see what other people have been doing, since ES farming is pretty good too

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I'm deciding between Valor farming on Fruitful or Contract/Weeping Queen ES Farm. Which do you think have a higher drop rate?
    I believe Weeping Queen does; just the other day I got 2 dominance and 2 berserker in under 2 hours. Contract has a larger variety; but when they do drop they sell for more than WQ ones. Not too sure about Valor farming; never done it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubutor View Post
    I believe Weeping Queen does; just the other day I got 2 dominance and 2 berserker in under 2 hours. Contract has a larger variety; but when they do drop they sell for more than WQ ones. Not too sure about Valor farming; never done it...
    I got two valor in about 100 runs on 'prepare for counter attack' hero, last night. Also a bloodlust.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well... two moons is all I ever did for a constant flow of cash as you can craft elixirs to profit even more and now that everyone bots and just sells 10 stacks of empowered for dirt cheap it seems pretty good. Theres also the chance of getting an ancient crystal if you do dank's extra loot

having a threesome with kristie and tieve
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    instead of making a new topic i'll just post/ask here, did you guys know that the new ancient crystal drops in two moons, if not, now you do, i got one after running two moons for like an hour, i had no idea

[IMG]https://i1050.photobucke*****m/albums/s411/jgs86/ancient.png[/IMG]
    Nexon walks into a bar, wait, wait, I meant Nexon walked into a bar that I was swinging at them.

Hit thanks please --------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ya, I got one the other day, it's rare as hell. I think it was several hundred runs before one dropped.
    I used to have a signature just like you, but it took an arrow ...

Thanks
    My word, that's nice. I got 7 Valor after 12 hours of farming on Fruitful if anyone's interested to know btw. Tho that ancient crystal....Wow xD

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Btw I was just wondering something...anyone try farming Glas for wonderland mats and selling them/making wonderland for sale?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by LizLiz96 View Post
    This & the thread right beneath it...

I just farm magic powders out of Two moons and sell them raw. I'll look into making elixirs though, could be more profitable...if you're on East, prepare to be undercut on the marketplace in a day or so.

This is pretty much what i do. I like to keep things simple as i don't make anything. I usually buy it all. Maybe in the future i will start crafting and making things but i'm a noob when it comes to botting. Only been doing it less than 4 days lol. Already made 21m from selling a verity of things. Still learning what sells and what's profitable.
    Last edited by MightyRufo; 04-11-2012 at 08:29 PM.