Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Adobe FlashPlayer and Java Problem Win7

Having this problome since Yesterday, Look I tryed to go to Pingtest.net - The Global Broadband Quality Test and it say this : Pingtest.net requires at least version 9 of Flash.
    Please update your client.
    Pingtest.net requires Java for packet loss testing, but it does not appear to be installed in your browser. Click here for assistance.

The same thing at SpeeTest : Speedtest.net requires at least Flash version 10. Update your client.

Im using this Java atm: Recommended Version 6 Update 31 (filesize: ~ 11 MB)

Using this one : Adobe Flash Player 11.2.202.228

As you acn see my adobe is version 11 and my java version 6.

I tryed this at Java website : Checking the version of Java, they said this, ; Not detected on your system operative any version of Java.
    Install Java by clicking the download button. Same thing for FlashPlayer.

I need Tho, cant watch some videos or even check my Internet speed and uplaod lol.

@Alen
    @Ravallo
    @Blitz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Which browser are you using? Do you have any no-script-ish extensions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Which browser are you using? Do you have any no-script-ish extensions?
    Im using IE9 32Bits, I have 64bits Installed too but I dont use. no-script-ish extensions what is this , sorry XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Dunno much about how IE9 manages stuff like Java & Flash, I would just download the respective plugins from the official sites and (re)install them. By noscript, I meant something like this NoScript - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dunno much about how IE9 manages stuff like Java & Flash, I would just download the respective plugins from the official sites and (re)install them. By noscript, I meant something like this NoScript - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Well, Im tired of IE9 becaue of the damn ads, Ill change to Chrome, ITS a good idea? what do you think?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Well, Im tired of IE9 becaue of the damn ads, Ill change to Chrome, ITS a good idea? what do you think?

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Its working on chrome, but how Do i quit this=? everytime i write it appears something red under the name LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Its working on chrome, but how Do i quit this=? everytime i write it appears something red under the name LOL
    Either change the autocorrect languages or disable autocorrect. I think you can manage the langauges and autocorrect settings at chrome://chrome/settings/languages. Don't forget to try out Adblock if you don't want ads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Win7 is buggy.. I frequently have the same problem where I can not use anything that used flash, and am prompted to update flash. I can re-install it 100 times and it just doesn't work. Go on google and download the program by Adobe that completely removes flash. After that re-install flash (make sure that all programs that use flash or java are closed) then restart your computer. It takes some messing around with.. I'de say this is one of the most severe bugs for Win7 64x due to flash not being meant for 64x systems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
    Win7 is buggy.. I frequently have the same problem where I can not use anything that used flash, and am prompted to update flash. I can re-install it 100 times and it just doesn't work. Go on google and download the program by Adobe that completely removes flash. After that re-install flash (make sure that all programs that use flash or java are closed) then restart your computer. It takes some messing around with.. I'de say this is one of the most severe bugs for Win7 64x due to flash not being meant for 64x systems.
    Woah, who said you even need to use 64 bit flash? And saying that Windows 7 is buggy has got to be some of the worst bullshit I've heard in a while, have you seen flash on other OSes and how much trouble you can amass by simply not configuring your plugins right? Fact is that if you install the proper plugin for your browser, you should not have any issues; furthermore Chrome comes with flash already included and runs just fine with any version of Java 6, even giving you a warning if it's outdated.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
    Its not win7 I found a way to view videos and play miniclip / flash game. Check this.

ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer 9 Disables Java and Flash | Raymond.CC Blog