Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

How to avoid CF client error when using hack

I most of the threads where new hacks has been released , The first thing that people will complain about , is " too many client errors "

Well , me too was having the same problem and I made some experience and now I am sharing it with you so that you can avoid too many Client errors.

Most " the biggest part " of these errors come from the gun you are using . The one that will give plenty of errors is the AK47 ( gold , knife etc ) do not use it . As soon as you kill someone with it you will get the error.

all rifles in general will give you errors at a any moment of the game and you will never be able to finish the game.

You may use the Machines Guns but you must not move across the map with it in your hand ( you don`t need to shoot with it to get the error , it`s only when you pass on a place where there may be a glitch that will get the error. so better to camp with if you use MG .) Better to travel with your pistol and pull the MG at the moment you have to use it . M60 and its derives are to avoid , RPK also , But minigun , mini-gold and Ultimax are good .

Best gun to use with no errors are SMG . here also you will need to avoid the Micro Galil , Kriss super V and the MP5/A. The UZI , Dual UZI , MP7/A are fantastic you can move freely WITHOUT HAVING ERRORS unless someone push you in the wall lol.

Where as the shotguns I only tested the Dual Desperadoes , It works fine too .

I hope that the experienced I did may be a help to you guys . Have fun .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jo24mu For This Useful Post:

JimTheGreat (04-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You're half right. Whilst using hack, everything has a little percentage of client, except wall hack (1% exposure). No reload (90% exposure), aimbot (30% exposure), shoot through wall (client in every map except egypt, forbidden palace, and temple ruins), no recoil/spread (~15% exposure, not entirely sure), no bug damage (20% exposure), and so on.
    Your right for gun choice. I'm not saying your wrong. Like a lot of times if you use galil, or kriss super V like you said above with hacks, then you get error easily. Also, like if you have a weapon hack that changes an m16 to ak47 knife or hero gun and you right click, you obviously get error.
    So what I'm saying is, it's not the gun that's 100% having to do with the error.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by leopoldo614 View Post
    You're half right. Whilst using hack, everything has a little percentage of client, except wall hack (1% exposure). No reload (90% exposure), aimbot (30% exposure), shoot through wall (client in every map except egypt, forbidden palace, and temple ruins), no recoil/spread (~15% exposure, not entirely sure), no bug damage (20% exposure), and so on.
    Your right for gun choice. I'm not saying your wrong. Like a lot of times if you use galil, or kriss super V like you said above with hacks, then you get error easily. Also, like if you have a weapon hack that changes an m16 to ak47 knife or hero gun and you right click, you obviously get error.
    So what I'm saying is, it's not the gun that's 100% having to do with the error.
    Oh that`s nice of you to add a complementary of what I did not know ,as I am new to hack.
    and as I said I am sharing the experienced I did , so my exp. are at the moment very little compared to those who has used hack since years lol.
    So then It would be wise that people do not tick all the features listed in the menu lol.
    Thanks for the plus you add to the thread , It will give more benefits to those who want to avoid hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo24mu View Post
    Oh that`s nice of you to add a complementary of what I did not know ,as I am new to hack.
    and as I said I am sharing the experienced I did , so my exp. are at the moment very little compared to those who has used hack since years lol.
    So then It would be wise that people do not tick all the features listed in the menu lol.
    Thanks for the plus you add to the thread , It will give more benefits to those who want to avoid hack
    welcome and good guide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by leopoldo614 View Post

welcome and good guide
    Let`s hope that people read what we offer to them instead of qqing . " I got errors , fix that shit " :XDD
    The RED lines below are useful tips , just click on them and you will be directed to the thread

How to avoid CF client error when using hack

How to avoid a usless BAN

How to get rid of ( Send error to CF )

Guys I am 57 and if you press on my THANKS button you will see my GRAND MA naked lol.

Thanks
    Furhtermore, I noticed that I always get an error when I am on the barrier at the first floor of Laboratory (near the Ghost's spawn) : you can stand near it, you can jump over it, but if you stand on it you'll get a client error.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    good guide man ^^
    AWESOMENESS
    WHEN I GET SAD, I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME AGAIN.