Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

PS Vita 1.67 Exploit News!

Hello Fellow MPGHiens,

REVIVE Here bringing you some more news from the hacking scene but this time its in relation to the PS Vita and the progress that is being made on exploiting the current firmware which is 1.67.

Now the man everybody seems to be following has called himself 'Wololo' and has so far exploited the PS Vita's Firmware twice by using errors in games such as motostorm and Everybody's Tennis and has found another game which is exploitable in order for him to run his 'Vita Half Byte Loader' or 'VHBL' for short.

Anyway, enough of the chit chat, here are some quotes and videos from his blog.

Hope you didn’t wait too long since our last VHBL release a bit more than 2 weeks ago… This is a new PSP user mode exploit by thecobra (also discovered a while ago by WosRet), which I confirmed runs on a PS Vita with Firmware 1.67. Unlike Motorstorm and Everybody’s Tennis, this game is available in the US store as well as some other countries (details to come). Check the video and details below.

Thecobra already ported VHBL to this exploit, and we already have something running, that just needs a few tweaks here and there before being released. So far I didn’t see anything that would prevent HBL from running on Vita 1.67, but that will need to be fully confirmed in the days to come.

The name of the exploited game is obviously kept a secret until the public announcement, and if you don’t want to miss the release, remember that history repeats itself. Sony will most likely remove the game within hours following the announcement, so stay tuned.

Congrats and thanks to thecobra!

UPDATE!

Hey everyone, quickly showcasing the work in progress for VHBL‘s port to thecobra’s exploit. To be honest, thecobra’s really done most of the work here, and I merely tweaked it to clean up the code, before compiling and giving it a try.
    On the video below, I’m playing doom (again? I should be a bit more creative…) on PS Vita firmware 1.67.

The release should happen soon, although please keep in mind that I also have a real life to deal with in addition to this release, so please be patient while we’re getting ready.
    This has been another press release from REVIVE.
    Remember, If you found the Information Helpful, Thank and add Positive Reputation,
    and Don't Be afraid to ask Questions Below

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

bloodyking360 (04-18-2012),Diminished (04-18-2012),Naruto Boy (04-30-2012),Paul (05-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    wowowowo Hey nice it works very good!