Thanks

Simple automated leveling for the common sense challenged!

Alrighty, first time posting here, didn't wanna hang around and not attempt to contribute so here goes.

Well, I'm aware that there's a couple ways of currently farming dungeons atm, using autoit scripts, or commands throughout the console(s). Well, here's a new approach that is EASILY customizable and.. simple? Using a mouse/keyboard recording program. Any will do, but I recommend the silly 21 day trial of Advanced Key And Mouse Recorder

Of course, you'll want to use dews Console as well, using the onspawn (nuke all command) and changelevel (depending on map). Currently, I have mine running the white tyrant challenge, getting about 70K xp/two minutes. Using the program should be pretty self explanatory, but if not... choose your map, then click record, make sure you're on the boat. Click start, either run through the map manually, or just changelevel to the last stage and wait for the battle screen, then click replay battle, end the recording and then loop it, play it, whala.

Sorry if this post is poorly constructed, its 3 am and I typed it from my phone . I'm aware this won't be anything new to most people, but hopefully one of ya out there could use it .
    Last edited by Nico; 04-20-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Thanks
    I don't think that is necessary when using ConsoLite. After the script kills the boss, and at the end of your script, put:

a_delayed 120 a_if a_var_is_quest_ranking_shown == "1" "a_boat_replay"
    a_delayed 135 a_exec ros.txt

Of course the delayed will be different, depending on the map, and the .txt name will be different, but it will replay the mission.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Well its not really a hack
    So I won't have the satisfaction of trolling Nexon by releasing armies of wild scrolls with bots
    But I still like this idea. Guess its good for the common sense challenged lol