Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I already admitted to it, so why are you trying to make a case against it? My "cropping" was to show that you're not innocent, as you're trying to play it out to be. Not to get out of punishment. As I've already stated but you fail to understand, I know I'm going to get punishment for my actions. Plus you're going around the word filter by posting that link, instead of just uploading to youtube. Makes no sense.

and wtf? Saying I'm Dave on MSN isn't against the rules, I've done it a few times to people and none of them got all mad like you did. Get a better sense of humour and stop pestering people, none of this would of happened if you didn't get all angry and literally tell me to delete the threads.
    Last edited by Austin; 04-23-2012 at 04:04 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    upload it to youtube and remove that link
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post
    I already admitted to it, so why are you trying to make a case against it? My "cropping" was to show that you're not innocent, as you're trying to play it out to be. Not to get out of punishment. As I've already stated but you fail to understand, I know I'm going to get punishment for my actions. Plus you're going around the word filter by posting that link, instead of just uploading to youtube. Makes no sense.

and wtf? Saying I'm Dave on MSN isn't against the rules, I've done it a few times to people and none of them got all mad like you did. Get a better sense of humour and stop pestering people, none of this would of happened if you didn't get all angry and literally tell me to delete the threads.
    The real dave the "boss" told me to post the link with spaces between them. scata why are u still babbling about this? your going on and on and on just let dave decide please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by blackandyellow17 View Post
    scata why are u still babbling about this
    Same question could go for you, because you're not 100% innocent in this like you claim to be.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Both of you stop arguing. Don't post again unless you have something new to add that isn't argumentative

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    this is something new: infraction from disturbed posting external links. Yea i know your not suppose to but if dave tells me to then i'm going to . This whole situation is stupid as fuck. Scata isn't going to get banned, hes just gonna get another infraction. he's daves bitch oh and once i insult a "staff" member i get banned but no a staff member can go agaisnt the rules,insult a member and nothing happens. That's usually how shit works these days. Close the thread i dont care about it anymore.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    this is something new: infraction from disturbed posting external links. Yea i know your not suppose to but if dave tells me to then i'm going to . This whole situation is stupid as fuck. Scata isn't going to get banned, hes just gonna get another infraction. he's daves bitch oh and once i insult a "staff" member i get banned but no a staff member can go agaisnt the rules,insult a member and nothing happens. That's usually how shit works these days. Close the thread i dont care about it anymore.
    Certain rules may be bypassed with consent from an administrator, in which it must be explicitly stated wherever posted.
    Herp derp .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

Blake (04-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    This entire thread is filled with retardation.

Autin is a moron for starting shit with a retard
    Retard is a retard for starting shit with someone who has somewhat of a control on his experience with this site.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    that makes everything ok tho right? I started shit? He started everything. If you watch the video you will then realize what you wrote is stupid as FUCK. You know why i'm pissed? because reporting him didnt do a damn thing. Its a fair way to run a site when people dont get treated equally.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    that makes everything ok tho right? I started shit? He started everything. If you watch the video you will then realize what you wrote is stupid as FUCK. You know why i'm pissed? because reporting him didnt do a damn thing. Its a fair way to run a site when people dont get treated equally.
    You fail to realize that whether or not what you believe is fair isn't happening, you went out of your way to start shit with someone who was staff, even if it wasn't the person you thought it was. You knew that if it was Dave then he was an admin and you were technically in the belief that you were beefing with him, but instead you started shit with another staff member. So you knowingly starting shit with staff, you shouldn't get butthurt when you get mistreated then. Try going up to a cop and starting shit with them, promise it wont end well for you.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I knew the guy wasn't dave. I didnt knnow the guy was scata untill i seen where one of my threads got deleted. Your right about what i believe isnt fair. this has alot to do with racism lmfao. white power. Such a shame to see all the white people unite. if nothing is going to happen then why not delete this thread and move on with life? I mean he doesnt follow MPGH rules im pretty sure you dont either besides going agaisnt the rules means nothing to a staff member but to a regular member u get banned asap no question about it. Dave and liz cant be running a site like this. You guys must have been manipulating them over the years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I knew the guy wasn't dave. I didnt knnow the guy was scata untill i seen where one of my threads got deleted. Your right about what i believe isnt fair. this has alot to do with racism lmfao. white power. Such a shame to see all the white people unite. if nothing is going to happen then why not delete this thread and move on with life? I mean he doesnt follow MPGH rules im pretty sure you dont either besides going agaisnt the rules means nothing to a staff member but to a regular member u get banned asap no question about it. Dave and liz cant be running a site like this. You guys must have been manipulating them over the years.
    Over the years? Wtf are you talking about now. I joined MPGH a week after it went up, and you're trying to explain to me how things were? You're just trying to get around the fact that you also have blame to share in this situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    So you're convinced this is a bout of racism and that staff live up to no expectations from upper staff?
    Last edited by Paladin; 04-23-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks
    Stfu.

OP banned for disrespecting staff. (see deleted posts)

@Liz @Dave84311 , take care of Austin if needed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Scata banned for being a retard. Warning #1 included.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Jeovante (04-25-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12