Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Scata Deleting half of my threads.

Dolan told me he was dave , yea right sure. arguing about him being staff, i didnt believe him. He threatened to delete all my threads/posts. I said do it, he deleted one, i said i thought u were gonna delete all of them mr. dave. when m y thread was deleted it was from scata ofc. I kept on bugging him about deleting all of them because that was his threat. he said that i would have to wish that eh would delete my threads/posts. so i said "i wish you would do the threat". Deleted half of my threads. i said that is abusing your powers , he said abusing?. "the most i will get is an infraction, which i have about 40 of those ", so he thought. said he would invite dave so we could settle this. So dave came said that scata wasnt allowed to delete my threads/posts no matter if i request/wish it.
    screen shots of some of the convo:imgur: the simple image sharer
    I have a video that i recorded of the whole convo . its gonna take up 40 more minutes to be complete. If there anything else i could sum up for you please let me know.
    Although after scata knew he wasnt right about getting an infraction and knew he was getting banned. he said he was sorry. We talked for a while and i realized he is a nice guy. When he thought he was right about getting infraction, he was confident, straight up dick, smart ass. when he heard other news he became soft, sweetheart, still claiming he doesn't care about the whole situation.

EDIT: he un-deleted the threads he removed. - thanks

Video is complete now u dont have to look at his cropped out screen shots. The attachment file is to big i have uploaded it to me-di-a-fi-re_ if you need me to upload to youtube or send the dl over msn let me know.
    Last edited by Blake; 04-23-2012 at 12:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    https://i.imgur.com/etfsx.png
    https://i.imgur.com/uj6Xx.png
    https://i.imgur.com/eYBDW.png
    https://i.imgur.com/o3w0n.png
    https://i.imgur.com/7zMex.png

This started off by me joking around saying I was Dave on MSN. Thought it was obviously a joke, but you obviously did not realize. I said I'll delete your posts before admitting that I'm obviously not Dave. Although you literally kept instigating full deletion, and calling me a pussy for not doing it. There's no excuse for my actions and I take full responsibility.
    Last edited by Austin; 04-23-2012 at 12:25 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/uj6Xx.png
    https://i.imgur.com/eYBDW.png
    https://i.imgur.com/o3w0n.png

Although you literally kept instigating full deletion, and calling me a pussy for not doing it. There's no excuse for my actions and I take full responsibility.
    I kept instigating because that was a threat to me. yes i called you a pussy, over the internet and that got to you, you have more power in this situation so u fell through with your threat.Your 18 right? Then why couldn't you just walk away from the situation ? Because you were 100% sure you wasn't going to get banned. Your a staff member for a reason and im pretty sure you not supposed to let stuff like this get between u and your job.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Of course it isn't supposed to, but everybody makes mistakes. I can admit this was a huge mistake on my part but you're acting like you're 100% innocent, you kept beckoning for it to happen even after I said that I wasn't going to do it.

https://i.imgur.com/gKF18.png
    https://i.imgur.com/6EUts.png

edit: to clarify to dave, I understand 100% what I did was completely messed up and I'm not trying to make excuses but after awhile there is a point which somebody crosses and makes one snap. This happens to be a case. Again, I'm not trying to make excuses.
    Last edited by Austin; 04-23-2012 at 12:35 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I didn't deny instigating the situation. imgur: the simple image sharer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It also seems that you're slightly twisting what happened, I said I was going to delete your threads before the obvious came out and stated that I wasn't Dave, it should of ended there. I was cleaning discussions and and the buy/sell/trade section at the time we were talking. You then called me a retard and asked "so how much longer untill my threads/posts deleted?" I seen a thread of yours a page or two back and went and deleted it, noted that wasn't really smart of me. I kept saying "bro", "butthurt", "retard" and other stupid 8th grade insults because it's a stupid thing to argue about. You should of stopped and told Dave or made a dispute rather than going on and on. You kept stating if I'm "done yet" and that you're "done" and about 3 minutes after each time you said that you started up again. So rather than trying to play the victim (in this case you technically are) you should perhaps take responsibility for your own actions too.

And I asked Dave if I should undelete and he told me to do so.

also, https://i.imgur.com/T8MLb.png.
    Last edited by Austin; 04-23-2012 at 12:56 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post
    It also seems that you're slightly twisting what happened, I said I was going to delete your threads before the obvious came out and stated that I wasn't Dave, it should of ended there. I was cleaning discussions and and the buy/sell/trade section at the time we were talking. You then called me a retard and asked "so how much longer untill my threads/posts deleted?" I seen a thread of yours a page or two back and went and deleted it, noted that wasn't really smart of me. I kept saying "bro", "butthurt", "retard" and other stupid 8th grade insults because it's a stupid thing to argue about. You should of stopped and told Dave or made a dispute rather than going on and on. You kept stating if I'm "done yet" and that you're "done" and about 3 minutes after each time you said that you started up again. So rather than trying to play the victim (in this case you technically are) you should perhaps take responsibility for your own actions too.

And I asked Dave if I should undelete and he told me to do so.

also, https://i.imgur.com/T8MLb.png.
    Yes the screen shot is true as i said in my first post. those were my words of putting you as a nice guy. The video is done. So no need to post the screenshots that you feel make you look better.

EDIT: Your words exactly "done ,Now go and report me to dave and lose because you requested it"
    i cant wait for them to watch the video. trying to make yourself look good. shame
    Last edited by Blake; 04-23-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    There is no "making me look better", I already know I'm getting punished. Me posting is to try to make you look less innocent, because you're not at all.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You are sucking up to dave because you don't want a severe punishment. Anyways i didn't slightly twist anything. It's all on video, let them watch it and decide . Im done . I won't say anything else to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Regardless if I suck up or not I'm getting punishment, I've already stated that. And yes you are twisting it. You literally kept asking for me to do it and you go and say you haven't. Yes, it will all be in the "video". I also have the chat logs which I was more than willing to provide. You say one thing then you go around and do another.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    You know how I deal with shit like this?
    I block + remove wayyy before it escalates

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    You've always been good at doing your job. handling situations in a mature manner. On topic: the videos are uploaded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    was group chat, window kept popping up.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    [Outside link removed.]

untitled is the first video. It clearly states him lien about being dave, deleting my post to prove a point after saying he will delete them all. If you keep watching when i said "i told you to stop talking long time ago" he says "doesnt matter what you're saying" so when i say delete all my threads like you said you were going to do why did what i say then matter? I bugged him about it?yes. What he said to insane"was group chat, window kept popping up." If i was really annoying you , 1 you wouldn't reply. 2 you could have went offline to the msn group. As he stated in the video go tell people i don't care. Look at his posts now it seems like he cares. He's kissing ass, cropping parts out of conversation HISTORY, which is reliable proof , cant be edited? Not saying that it isn't true je just cut out parts to make him seem in the right.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 04-23-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks
    upload it to youtube and remove that link
    Last edited by Insane; 04-23-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Ex Middleman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast