Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

What's the line to not cross for botting?

I started to use the console since yesterday, therefore, i honestly don't know much thing about what I am doing.

The fact which really pissed me off was that my new bot char got banned, within a day. I don't know what I did wrong, and I see a lot of 70's bots making profits without getting banned. Can somebody help me if I list what I did with my console and find out the reason why I was banned? I'm pretty annoyed by that now.

Here's List:
    I tried few random stuff at the beginning, 999spears, spd, trans etc.
    I figured out the 'bind' and let it lvl up over night.

I wanted to do stories, in order to unlock the battles for more EXP giving dungeons.

ㄴFor this, I deleted the last to binds which are 'replay' and 'btt.txt'; that restarts the bind threads.

ㄴIt crashed quite few times having trouble stopping autobot, etc.

So what I most suspect about is the third one I listed. I was typing the commands battle by battle, and crashed few times. Did it possibly make Nexon detect me hacking and end up getting banned?

As last, if you also have no idea what 'line' I crossed, would you explain me the safe way, or the proper way other bots roll?

Thank you for your great help, even reading through it. Replying would still be awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Most people will tell you this question has been asked and answered a lot and that you should of searched before making a new thread on it.. I however embrace threads of the same thing. It means more traffic for the site and more, if not better answers to the same questions. That being said.

The best way i think to not get caught botting is to just not bot as much.. Leveling your character fast is a dead give away.. try to only level each character 10 levels a day. maybe make it 5 levels once you hit level 60. Also, try to only run 100 to maybe 150 runs per day on each account. But i would stick with 100.

don't listen to people when they say having titles, stats, quests, or transformation skills helps you not get banned. Nexon's system detects the way an account looks and bans it based upon those stats. Just don't use it as much and if you must bot all day, do multiple accounts and 100 runs each.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MightyRufo For This Useful Post:

ruzrica (04-24-2012),Xenolith (04-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    +1 I Approve this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyRufo View Post
    Most people will tell you this question has been asked and answered a lot and that you should of searched before making a new thread on it.. I however embrace threads of the same thing. It means more traffic for the site and more, if not better answers to the same questions. That being said.

The best way i think to not get caught botting is to just not bot as much.. Leveling your character fast is a dead give away.. try to only level each character 10 levels a day. maybe make it 5 levels once you hit level 60. Also, try to only run 100 to maybe 150 runs per day on each account. But i would stick with 100.

don't listen to people when they say having titles, stats, quests, or transformation skills helps you not get banned. Nexon's system detects the way an account looks and bans it based upon those stats. Just don't use it as much and if you must bot all day, do multiple accounts and 100 runs each.

also when selling try not to sell tons of crap all at once, like say... 100 magic powders and 100 empowered enhancement stones etc etc, put like 10-20 in at a time and dont add any more in untill the first 10-20 have sold already as it wont cost you any more to add them in like that anyways, same fee, just wait a bit.
    selling tons of stuff all at once is also a dead giveaway

If my post was helpful/informative please use the "Thanks" and "Add Reputation" buttons.

To Thank Me - use the "Thanks Button" on my posts
    Click here to Add Rep - "Add Reputation"

+1 True thru an thru [Quote] HeavenTears
    ==Game hack detected== funny how people on nexon's vindi forums always QQ how nexon never does anything about hackers, and here we are on hacking forum QQing about how nexon keeps screwing over our hacks. Kind of...real, isn't it? : D

+1 cuz I LOLed IRL [Quote] DanK
    Nice punch you threw Nexon, but I'm still standing.. Here is my return volley, brace your face bitches.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lolwut o_O For This Useful Post:

Davada5 (04-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's really kinda hit/miss at this point. For instance: since I moved over to west I've had a bot running fairly non-stop so I can have some capital with which to make even more money (and buy gear for my main acct). She trudges along doing about 300 runs and mailing my mules all the good stuff while I am at work, this has been every day for the last week or so and I've yet to get the hammer. I'm sure I will eventually, but I have three bots running anyhow (high yield/high risk, med yield/ med risk and med yield/low risk). Diversify, diversify, diversify!!
    "Between the conception
    And the creation
    Between the emotion
    And the response
    Falls the Shadow" -t.s. eliot

[IMG]https://i117.photobucke*****m/albums/o64/erikannis/524490_10150670367816633_59685491632_9542066_18795 73792_n.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticdark View Post
    It's really kinda hit/miss at this point. For instance: since I moved over to west I've had a bot running fairly non-stop so I can have some capital with which to make even more money (and buy gear for my main acct). She trudges along doing about 300 runs and mailing my mules all the good stuff while I am at work, this has been every day for the last week or so and I've yet to get the hammer. I'm sure I will eventually, but I have three bots running anyhow (high yield/high risk, med yield/ med risk and med yield/low risk). Diversify, diversify, diversify!!
    I also think it's luck, because everyone of my bots always get's banned if i level it fast. Are all your bots level 70?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    They are now, but I took a week to get them there, so there is that fact. None of them were leveled over the course of a day or two.
    "Between the conception
    And the creation
    Between the emotion
    And the response
    Falls the Shadow" -t.s. eliot

[IMG]https://i117.photobucke*****m/albums/o64/erikannis/524490_10150670367816633_59685491632_9542066_18795 73792_n.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyRufo View Post
    can you prove that? i've been botting on my main for a while , and i haven't gotten any issues, Leveled my karok from 4-70 in four days, took my fiona leveld her from 33-70 in two days, and that was three months ago. So i'm not so sure about their about thier-autobanning issue you speak of, it could still be a rumor or it could be true, since Nexon's not going to admit how they ban people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Not using bots | using bots
    here is the line^
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ruzrica View Post
    I started to use the console since yesterday, therefore, i honestly don't know much thing about what I am doing.

The fact which really pissed me off was that my new bot char got banned, within a day. I don't know what I did wrong, and I see a lot of 70's bots making profits without getting banned. Can somebody help me if I list what I did with my console and find out the reason why I was banned? I'm pretty annoyed by that now.

Here's List:
    I tried few random stuff at the beginning, 999spears, spd, trans etc.
    I figured out the 'bind' and let it lvl up over night.

I wanted to do stories, in order to unlock the battles for more EXP giving dungeons.

ㄴFor this, I deleted the last to binds which are 'replay' and 'btt.txt'; that restarts the bind threads.

ㄴIt crashed quite few times having trouble stopping autobot, etc.

So what I most suspect about is the third one I listed. I was typing the commands battle by battle, and crashed few times. Did it possibly make Nexon detect me hacking and end up getting banned?

As last, if you also have no idea what 'line' I crossed, would you explain me the safe way, or the proper way other bots roll?

Thank you for your great help, even reading through it. Replying would still be awesome.
    pretty sure its the autoban. just dont log out xD

Thanks
    what is the message to indicate you've been banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by zeiontic View Post
    what is the message to indicate you've been banned?
    It says something like: u cannot connect right now. Submit a ticket on the website

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Before the "ban wave" we were able to lvl 1-70 within a few days without getting banned.
    But after a few weeks ago, I think they implemented an auto detection that if u level to quickly, u get auto ban...

That's y some people stil have their lvl 70 (unless they do something fishy and got caught)
    <-------- Add reputation <---Click the THANKS and/or reputation button if some1 helped u -----> ---------->

These 2 monkeys are going to try and eat the banana snake ... lets see who wins

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Burt87 View Post
    It says something like: u cannot connect right now. Submit a ticket on the website
    sometimes i got that message too, maybe they banned ur IP, to be able playing again just change ur IP, btw i always playing with proxy for safety

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomnet View Post
    sometimes i got that message too, maybe they banned ur IP, to be able playing again just change ur IP, btw i always playing with proxy for safety
    Dont think they ban IP, unless u keep getting banned

They banned the account
    Last edited by Burt87; 04-24-2012 at 09:55 AM.
    <-------- Add reputation <---Click the THANKS and/or reputation button if some1 helped u -----> ---------->

These 2 monkeys are going to try and eat the banana snake ... lets see who wins

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by lolwut o_O View Post
    +1 I Approve this post.

also when selling try not to sell tons of crap all at once, like say... 100 magic powders and 100 empowered enhancement stones etc etc, put like 10-20 in at a time and dont add any more in untill the first 10-20 have sold already as it wont cost you any more to add them in like that anyways, same fee, just wait a bit.
    selling tons of stuff all at once is also a dead giveaway
    I think that would be true for any other games, but not vindictus. Just look at the market place on the east, the same guy has been selling thousands, I am not kidding, THOUSANDS! as in 1000+ empowered stones everyday, and I don't see him getting banned!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Oh, and that leveling too fast myth, and that getting banned when you grind hero mode at lvl 50? Busted!

I had one bot, leveled to 39 in 2 days. Stopped for a week. Got to lvl 40, started working on trans, almost got to holy ground at lvl 42 or so, BANNED!!

And the message, your account has been permanently banned! Not IP ban though, can still play other chars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I actually believe that titles and quests unlocked do play a factor in the autoban system. All my bots which had less then 10 titles and which barely had stories completed (just did decisive battle, white tyrant, tyrant challenge, irukul) got banned.

I made another bot and finished up to episode 2 (hoarfrost hollow) then botted to lv. 70 all in a single day and that bot has yet to be banned. It also has 40 titles.

All my bots run pretty much 24/7 as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast