Thread: Possible Bot???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by paulhaas View Post
    i think only people who's ranks are above leecher have the right to say anything.....
    rank doesn't really tell anything, because it based on your post count. Leecher still leecher even if their post count at the top but contribute nothing . In which I categorize myself as leecher.

Thanks
    ive leeched for the most part; i think ive helped with some bot coding via AutoIT stuff a while back.

mostly i just troll mundane comments and brag about all the ESes i manage to garner and give away.

sometimes im glad when things happen in an adverse way; i get motived to learn the coding and languages.

the game and tactics of implementing code is just as fun as using that code to play the game; just to maintain the status of jaded-ness...
    Last edited by _Soma; 04-26-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    thats not the point...post count means they atleast care a miniscule amount....

Thanks
    imo only those who donate matter. everyone else just shows up to a free concert.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    DanKbot is still workable though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    what do you mean Xeno? still workable? can you explain?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    srsly guys, its jumping all right into your face, read DanKs signature and maybe you get a clue.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Symbian For This Useful Post:

Vindicatus (04-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i think only people who's ranks are above leecher have the right to say anything.....
    I think people who have actually contributed something to these forums has a right to say anything, and judging your thanks and rep count you havent contributed anything, till then you dont have a right to say anything about anyone.

thats not the point...post count means they atleast care a miniscule amount....
    post count means nothing since anyone who posts twice a week can get member status in a year, in which case i can most likly find tons of people who have been here that long, post count means nothing if you contribute nothing. fact is fact sir

make a hack, a tutorial, post something useful then come back and feel free to say w/e you wish...... that is all.

-------

and one reason DanK stopped making public is because too many leechers that are actually nexon staff have easy access to his bot and therefore can try and make it detcted by changing aspects of the game, in private they can not and if they do choose to they must pay for it so either way DanK wins by either having a longer undetected hack = less work making new ones or getting NEXON to pay him so they can fix it.... only one word for it folks WIN.

Plus he is tired of the greedy game mongers that sit here day in and day out begging and THINKING that he is supposed to MAKE a new hack because they said so. Simply put.. show respect, patients, and supportive donations and maybe people wouldnt be having a predicament like not having a bot. People dont like working for free forever, give him incentive to WANT to make a public ver. dont DEMAND that he should just because you want one... you want it bad enough support the author.

Till then i VOTE +1 to close this thread.....nuff said
    Last edited by lolwut o_O; 04-26-2012 at 11:14 PM.

If my post was helpful/informative please use the "Thanks" and "Add Reputation" buttons.

To Thank Me - use the "Thanks Button" on my posts
    Click here to Add Rep - "Add Reputation"

+1 True thru an thru [Quote] HeavenTears
    ==Game hack detected== funny how people on nexon's vindi forums always QQ how nexon never does anything about hackers, and here we are on hacking forum QQing about how nexon keeps screwing over our hacks. Kind of...real, isn't it? : D

+1 cuz I LOLed IRL [Quote] DanK
    Nice punch you threw Nexon, but I'm still standing.. Here is my return volley, brace your face bitches.

Thanks
    You can use Autoit to create your own bot. FYI, I have already updated my script for latest Nico's dll. It's more advance than my old script. It now uses KillAll and can check when the battle is finish. It can also check if it's on boat or last map of the dungeon or even in town. So that your bot doesn't do something stupid in front of other human people. It will automatically leave the game if something is wrong. <Hint: Albeit may not as accurate as reading data from dewdew's console but all of this is possible by using only color detection in Autoit>

But the problem is that it's not easy to set it up. May be extremely hard for some or many people. And most importantly, it may only work on my machine due to some hard coding and fine tuning. If you are not able to read and understand the code and modify it for your system then you may not able to use it at all. That's why I'm hesitate to release it. <_<

From my testing, it works quite well if you can set it up to work. I've created custom bot for labyrinth. It can skip to every floor that has doppelgangers, kill them and loot the items (if they drop in the range) then skip to next map until finish. I'm now currently trying to implement auto-sell. It will have two modes. First, sell everything except your selected item and second, only sell your selected item. I've already had idea how to do it. Creating your own bot is actually more fun than playing the game. LOL I think that I will eventually release my source code to the public in the future after I've already satisfied with it. But it will be just for education and idea sharing to show how I do it. Don't expect it to just press run button and it automatically works like DankBot. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lolwut o_O View Post
    yes... it is..

it's really easy using autoit(and it still undetected)

Thanks
    dunno why your complaining im still botting right now if you really want a bot then make it yourself instead of begging others

Thanks
    If only your vote would change anything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

If only your vote would change anything
    i wish it did lol

If my post was helpful/informative please use the "Thanks" and "Add Reputation" buttons.

To Thank Me - use the "Thanks Button" on my posts
    Click here to Add Rep - "Add Reputation"

+1 True thru an thru [Quote] HeavenTears
    ==Game hack detected== funny how people on nexon's vindi forums always QQ how nexon never does anything about hackers, and here we are on hacking forum QQing about how nexon keeps screwing over our hacks. Kind of...real, isn't it? : D

+1 cuz I LOLed IRL [Quote] DanK
    Nice punch you threw Nexon, but I'm still standing.. Here is my return volley, brace your face bitches.

Thanks
    read is still active lol?

thread: wrong section
    thread: off topic
    thread: irrelevant
    Vote: +1 to close thread

that is all........ ty

i wish it did lol
    Correct section, not offtopic anymore, not really irrelevant and you can't vote to close it. Stop being offtopic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8ingsoldier:5972302
    what do you mean Xeno? still workable? can you explain?
    I could explain, but it would definitely bring back all the leechers and satisfy them forever.

Unfair to DanK since he doesnt want his bot supported here anymore too imo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast