Hello i wanted to talk with you about naruto games, even if you dont like it my request is to check all these sites, just to press a button will be a big help to me so please dont hesitate and do it. Thx and if you dont want to register in hokagesroom dont press the last link. Thanks a million you were a really great help to me, because that gives my rank up.

First Bandai Namco newest game Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm.

The link to official site is:

NAMCO BANDAI Games - NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm

Review of Uns is here:

NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM Review - PlayStation 3

And developer's Question and Answer:

Hokage's Room: Official Fan Community for NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja 3, Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2, and NAR

So once you checked it out you will be having an opinion of this game, I putted these links because HokagesRoom gives me some points, so dont feel used, because these sites are worth checking...

And also Ulitmate Ninja 3.

NAMCO BANDAI Games - NARUTO™ Ultimate Ninja 3

So please check out these sites and tell me what do you think.

By the way once Ultimete ninja 4 comes out I will put its site.

I think ultimate ninja storm is good game, but it has few errors, for eg glitches and no online, if online would exist, they should make leaderboards, and like add some perks, like on cod that you could be more powerful or faster.

Also, if you want to see best news of naruto games (ultimate ninja series), you are free to join hokages room, and you are all invited. (The link is below)

Hokage's Room: Official Fan Community for NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja 3, Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2, and NAR