Thanks

Question help with cross mod

HI!/ can somebody help me with cross modding i read the tuts but im still confused i pick cross modding cuz it looks the easyiest

TY for ur efforts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

You can use this small guide to help you. I did not make it, and I found it somewhere on these forums, but I saved it in a word document format for future reference, but i'll just c/p the text:

Step1- You need to download a rez injector and Winrezlt.
    Step2- When you are model swaping the ltb files need to be like this!
    For example famas to L85a1
    Example: Files needed to file swap Famas to L85A1,
    Famas_Antibase****b>ANI_G_L85A1****B
    PVMLA_AR_FAMAS****B>CM_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B
    PVMLA_W_AR_FAMAS****B>CW_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B
    CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B>CM_HND_SP_DF_L85A1_CH** ** B
    PV_AR_FAMAS.DTX>PV_AR_DF_L85A1_BC.DTX
    Step3-Ok so what you do is take the Famas_Antibase****b and the ANI_G_L85A1****B and rename ANI_G_L85A1****B to Famas_Antibase****b.
    And delete the original Famas_Antibase****b. So basiclly what you did was rename the l85a1 to the famas.
    Step4- Take the PVMLA_AR_FAMAS****B and rename the CM_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B to PVMLA_AR_FAMAS****B. You can delete the original PVMLA_AR_FAMAS****B.
    Step5- Take the PVMLA_W_AR_FAMAS****B and rename the CW_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B to PVMLA_W_AR_FAMAS****B. You can delete the original PVMLA_W_AR_FAMAS****B.
    Step6- So take the CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B and rename the CM_HND_SP_DF_L85A1_CH****B to CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B. You can delete the original CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B.
    Step7- Take the CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B and rename it to
    CM_HND_SP_DF_L85A1_CH****B. YOu can delete the original CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B.
    Step8- So After this process you should have 4 ****B files.
    Files you should have:
    Famas_Antibase****b- this is acually the ANI_G_L85A1****B
    PVMLA_AR_FAMAS****B this is acually the CW_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B
    PVMLA_W_AR_FAMAS****B This is acually CW_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B
    CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B -This is acually CM_HND_SP_DF_L85A1_CH****B
    Step9- Run rez injector and inject all 4 ****B files into Guns_M_PV_AR.REZ. Click inject and the rezinjector will make a .REZNEW all you do is take the Guns_M_PV_AR.REZ and replace it with GUNS_M_PV_AR.REZNEW.
    Step10- Take the Famas DTX and the l86a1 DTX and rename the l85a1 dtx to the famas dtx.
    Step 11- Inject the Famas dtx(AKA l85a1 dtx) and inject it into Guns_T_PV_AR.REZ. Rezinjector will have made a .reznew so what you do is rename the Guns_T_PV_AR.REZ and replace the Guns_T_PV_AR.REZNEW with Guns_T_PV_AR.REZ.
    And you are done!!!
    Keep these things in mind:
    Antibase>Ant_G_
    PVMLA>CM_HND_NM_DF_
    Pvmla_W>CW_HND_NM_DF_
    CM_HND_SP_DF_>CM_HND_SP_DF_

Anything that is blocked with *'s is .L TB (without the space between the L and the T)
    The guide is kind of vague, so if you need a better explanation, I can provide a more detailed one.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to adoramereku For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    lol yeah its kinda hard to explain

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adoramereku View Post
    You can use this small guide to help you. I did not make it, and I found it somewhere on these forums, but I saved it in a word document format for future reference, but i'll just c/p the text:

Step1- You need to download a rez injector and Winrezlt.
    Step2- When you are model swaping the ltb files need to be like this!
    For example famas to L85a1
    Example: Files needed to file swap Famas to L85A1,
    Famas_Antibase****b>ANI_G_L85A1****B
    PVMLA_AR_FAMAS****B>CM_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B
    PVMLA_W_AR_FAMAS****B>CW_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B
    CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B>CM_HND_SP_DF_L85A1_CH** ** B
    PV_AR_FAMAS.DTX>PV_AR_DF_L85A1_BC.DTX
    Step3-Ok so what you do is take the Famas_Antibase****b and the ANI_G_L85A1****B and rename ANI_G_L85A1****B to Famas_Antibase****b.
    And delete the original Famas_Antibase****b. So basiclly what you did was rename the l85a1 to the famas.
    Step4- Take the PVMLA_AR_FAMAS****B and rename the CM_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B to PVMLA_AR_FAMAS****B. You can delete the original PVMLA_AR_FAMAS****B.
    Step5- Take the PVMLA_W_AR_FAMAS****B and rename the CW_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B to PVMLA_W_AR_FAMAS****B. You can delete the original PVMLA_W_AR_FAMAS****B.
    Step6- So take the CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B and rename the CM_HND_SP_DF_L85A1_CH****B to CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B. You can delete the original CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B.
    Step7- Take the CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B and rename it to
    CM_HND_SP_DF_L85A1_CH****B. YOu can delete the original CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B.
    Step8- So After this process you should have 4 ****B files.
    Files you should have:
    Famas_Antibase****b- this is acually the ANI_G_L85A1****B
    PVMLA_AR_FAMAS****B this is acually the CW_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B
    PVMLA_W_AR_FAMAS****B This is acually CW_HND_NM_DF_L85A1_SH****B
    CM_HND_SP_DF_FAMAS_CH****B -This is acually CM_HND_SP_DF_L85A1_CH****B
    Step9- Run rez injector and inject all 4 ****B files into Guns_M_PV_AR.REZ. Click inject and the rezinjector will make a .REZNEW all you do is take the Guns_M_PV_AR.REZ and replace it with GUNS_M_PV_AR.REZNEW.
    Step10- Take the Famas DTX and the l86a1 DTX and rename the l85a1 dtx to the famas dtx.
    Step 11- Inject the Famas dtx(AKA l85a1 dtx) and inject it into Guns_T_PV_AR.REZ. Rezinjector will have made a .reznew so what you do is rename the Guns_T_PV_AR.REZ and replace the Guns_T_PV_AR.REZNEW with Guns_T_PV_AR.REZ.
    And you are done!!!
    Keep these things in mind:
    Antibase>Ant_G_
    PVMLA>CM_HND_NM_DF_
    Pvmla_W>CW_HND_NM_DF_

Anything that is blocked with *'s is .L TB (without the space between the L and the T)
    The guide is kind of vague, so if you need a better explanation, I can provide a more detailed one.
    can u maybe give me the link to the post?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by tomgame1 View Post
    can u maybe give me the link to the post?
    I just tried looking for it, and I couldn't find it. I'm busy for the next two weeks, but if I find it before/after then, i'll post it here. The thread I pulled it from has the exact same text as the guide I provided to you, and like I said before, if you need a more detailed, non vague guide, I can create one for you.

If you simplify the guide above, the only thing you really have to pay attention to is this:

Antibase>Ant_G_
    PVMLA>CM_HND_NM_DF_
    Pvmla_W>CW_HND_NM_DF_

Also, you have to remember that you should avoid replacing Antibase files with Ant G files, along with the other corresponding ones because it will shrink or scale the gun incorrectly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adoramereku View Post
    I just tried looking for it, and I couldn't find it. I'm busy for the next two weeks, but if I find it before/after then, i'll post it here. The thread I pulled it from has the exact same text as the guide I provided to you, and like I said before, if you need a more detailed, non vague guide, I can create one for you.

If you simplify the guide above, the only thing you really have to pay attention to is this:

Antibase>Ant_G_
    PVMLA>CM_HND_NM_DF_
    Pvmla_W>CW_HND_NM_DF_

Also, you have to remember that you should avoid replacing Antibase files with Ant G files, along with the other corresponding ones because it will shrink or scale the gun incorrectly.
    thanks im trying rlly hard