Thanks

Get Free Virtual Currency! With proof!

I recently joined Prize Rebel, a ****** site that provides users with much more points than the average referal/****** site.

It does have a few cons however, such as finding offers that are worth your while while trying to keep up on whats worth your while in ****** points.

The nice thing about this site is that 1 point = 1 USD, so an amazon $10 gift card will cost you 10 points and since the average ****** gives you anywhere from 0.1 all the way to 0.8 its quite easy to rack up points.

Here are a few tips:

Use multiple browsers for your ******s.
    Install Firefox, then install Greasemonkey. Greasemonkey allows you to install certain addons that will help you do ******s faster.
    Get CookieCuller 1.4, this addon for Firefox gives you a quick way to remove cookies which allows for a higher chance of ******s to work.
    Get AutoFillForms , once you have this installed you should look through the options and fill it up. I normally use a mix between false and real information. Then when you are on a form you just right click anywhere and select the option to automatically fill our the form.
    If you have a laptop thats not getting much use or one that you plan on formatting soon try doing the "Download Offers" on the site as they reward you with a lot and don't require a lot of effort. The reason I'm saying to do this on an old laptop is due to these downloads containing adware.
    Check out the forums on the Prize Rebel site, and go to the offers section. This normally has guides on how to complete the most recent offers fast.

I have been using ********** for about 1 week and have already gotten myself a $10 League of Legends Riot Point card, plus I have another $10 that I might be saving up to get Diablo 3.

I recently joined Prize Rebel, a ****** site that provides users with much more points than the average referral/****** site.

It does have a few cons however, such as finding offers that are worth your while while trying to keep up on whats worth your while in ****** points.

The nice thing about this site is that 1 point = 1 USD, so an amazon $10 gift card will cost you 10 points and since the average ****** gives you anywhere from 0.1 all the way to 0.8 its quite easy to rack up points.

Here are a few tips:

1. Use multiple browsers for your ******s.
    2.Install Firefox, then install Greasemonkey.Greasemonkey allows you to install certain addons that will help you do ******s faster.
    3. Get CookieCuller 1.4, this addon for Firefox gives you a quick way to remove cookies which allows for a higher chance of ******s to work.
    4. Get AutoFillForms , once you have this installed you should look through the options and fill it up. I normally use a mix between false and real information. Then when you are on a form you just right click anywhere and select the option to automatically fill our the form.
    If you have a laptop thats not getting much use or one that you plan on formatting soon try doing the "Download Offers" on the site as they reward you with a lot and don't require a lot of effort. The reason I'm saying to do this on an old laptop is due to these downloads containing adware.
    Check out the forums on the Prize Rebel site, and go to the offers section. This normally has guides on how to complete the most recent offers fast.

I have been using ********** for about 1 week and have already gotten myself a $10 League of Legends Riot Point card, plus I have another $10 that I might be saving up to get Diablo 3.

Register here: https://www.**********.com/index.php?r=3935628

Here's a link to my video proof:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Coffeewin For This Useful Post:

Starfan503 (12-21-2012)