Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

"Be like every other conservative and jump on someone's hate wagon"
    A. I don't quite see how that generalizes ME but alright.

B. You were jumping on my hate wagon for no reason.

and C. I only said that because you said "Lol @ Liberal Moron".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    A. I don't quite see how that generalizes ME but alright.

B. You were jumping on my hate wagon for no reason.

and C. I only said that because you said "Lol @ Liberal Moron".
    Well someone has a problem interpreting English grammar. You yourself generalized about conservatives as a whole, when you accused me of generalizing. That makes you a hypocrite. Furthermore, you assumed I jumped on aforementioned bandwagon without a legitimate research; when in fact I have done some pretty extensive research on aff. action and based on statistics I have come to the conclusion that aff. action is a bunch of bullshit, and does not do a good job of "leveling the playing field". I however, can safety assume that most liberals are brainwashed morons and/or an ignoramuses. That's because liberals do a whole lot of crying and accusing, and usually when I have an argument with one, I end up being called "racist", or the like.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Well someone has a problem interpreting English grammar. You yourself generalized about conservatives as a whole, when you accused me of generalizing. That makes you a hypocrite. Furthermore, you assumed I jumped on aforementioned bandwagon without a legitimate research; when in fact I have done some pretty extensive research on aff. action and based on statistics I have come to the conclusion that aff. action is a bunch of bullshit, and does not do a good job of "leveling the playing field". I however, can safety assume that most liberals are brainwashed morons and/or an ignoramuses. That's because liberals do a whole lot of crying and accusing, and usually when I have an argument with one, I end up being called "racist", or the like.
    That's a really cool story and all, but all you've done is prove that you still can't read.

That's NOT the part that I said I agreed on, for the like 5th time. But Alright...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That's a really cool story and all, but all you've done is prove that you still can't read.

That's NOT the part that I said I agreed on, for the like 5th time. But Alright...
    "I however, can safety assume that most liberals are brainwashed morons and/or an ignoramuses. That's because liberals do a whole lot of crying and accusing, and usually when I have an argument with one, I end up being called "racist", or the like."

Thanks for keeping to the stereotype. And not a single rebuttal was given that day. As for the what you agreed on, since the topic is aff. action, and no other apparent topic presents itself, I made a pretty safe assumption that that was what you were referring to. So do tell, what the fuck are you talking about.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

"I however, can safety assume that most liberals are brainwashed morons and/or an ignoramuses. That's because liberals do a whole lot of crying and accusing, and usually when I have an argument with one, I end up being called "racist", or the like."

Thanks for keeping to the stereotype. And not a single rebuttal was given that day. As for the what you agreed on, since the topic is aff. action, and no other apparent topic presents itself, I made a pretty safe assumption that that was what you were referring to. So do tell, what the fuck are you talking about.
    How did I stick to any stereotype? I never called you "racist or the like". And yes I do have a rebuttal, I'm not sure if we were reading the same post but the part I agreed on was:

Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post
    different ethnic/racial/gender groups whose opportunities for success and happiness have been hindered due to years of prejudice from the predominantly white government. Slaughtering native americans, slavery, not letting women vote or go to school etc.
    That's it...I don't know why you had to make such a big thing out of nothing....
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-06-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post

LOL. How does he do that anyway?
    I don't know

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234