My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    Keep saying that to yourself.

Top secret governments.
    Nobody knows anything.
    lol exactly you cant

Thanks
    Last time I checked, in the American Amendment it is STRICTLY enforced both Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Demonstration. I am yet to see somebody get sued for using one of these RIGHTS. You can get sued by copyright issue, but that's another topic. By name calling you get sued?, We call people Assholes in the fucking Air (LIVE)... Like I said before, Strictly enforced freedom of Speech.

What?, The Soviet Union WAS, but now, the American Military can steamroll through any country alive. If you put aside the laws of war of course. As in Humanitarian and other issues in the international policy. Their Armoured forces suck BALLS, And I mean they REALLY DO. You could see em in action in about 6-8 months ago, Georgian/Russian War.

While I do agree, that they will beat us economically in terms of 15-20 years, I do not agree with you in the technology... The Chinese Technology is by far, one of the most worst in human history. They still use Old Coal mines that were built about 120 years ago, That's a fucking Century of old technology. We're talking when Planes didn't even exist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Lipon, first thing that you should do is work on your grammar, I couldn't understand shit.

And if I remember correctly, our Technology is FAR superior in the world, nobody and I mean NOBODY, beats us, Technology wise, we got stealthy aircraft, we got stealthy Naval aviation, Hell we even got the new Tank that's coming in, that goes 80 km per hour. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY will beat us Technology wise for about 40-90 years.

And If I remember correctly, 69 American and British troops managed to block 10,000+ Chinese soldiers in the Korean war, until their weapons were out of bullets. Bah, the Human wave tactic doesn't work anymore.
    You know he is right. You are correct about the aircraft, Naval aviation.
    We have three fighters that were the stealthiest of their time.
    The F-14 Tomcat, the FA-22 Raptor,and the F-117. We also have one bomber that is the best of it's time. The B-2 Spirit. WHAT NOW you Commies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    hmm..iono either..this things pretty hard xD

Thanks
    russians suck dick usa ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I read some of page 2 and all of one, and i dont plan on reading the rest.
    -------

Really, hitler himself ended the war. He commited suicide.
    Russia did jack shit. you didn't help your neighboring countries, and after we clean up the mess you wouldn't you go into a cold war with us. Fuck that.
    And no one cares about G.W.B. anymore. He isn't even our leader.
    We didn't use nukes BTW in WWII. We made alot, but we didnt go bomb the shit out of them.
    And you can blame germany on the nukes too because of einstein.
    The one who came to the us telling us that we NEEDED to make nukes to stop hitler.

Fuck russia, fuck you.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    english plz you make no sense. And it wouldnt matter if we used nuqs anyway. The USA has more nuqs than all the countries combines.
    lmao its nukes not nuqs. FYI i know that wasnt an acident cus u spelt it twice and the 'K' and 'Q' are on oposite sides of the keyboard. It happens to me all the time, when i get on a new computer, I forget where the new keys are so i end up spelling MPGH like 'bidf.'

To answer the question, I realy do not like both. Russia has had it's problems in the past with the Cold War, Stalin and stuff, and I find it hard not to believe that there will not be another problem soon to come. Look what happened with Georgia. I realy dont like the US either cus a lot of Americans are war hungry and choose war over diplomacy which I think is a waste of lives and money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by lipon View Post
    no Russia beat the Nazis without nuclear weapons we saved the world from Hither the Americans killed millions of people with the nuclear weapons and set of a second 1 on them innocent people so u people really need to ask yourself will u really kill women and children
    Russia+china vs USA= RUSSIA and CHINA cont worry USA Ur time is coming soon

you think the Japenese didnt kill any of us? you really are a dumbass i mean seriously look at pearl harbor they killed a lot of us and we had to end the war so atomic bomb was the only way out. Good people have to do bad to do good. im not saying USA is not innocent but look at Afganistan attacked us on 9/11 and killed thousands and thousands

Thanks
    the americans have better smarts tech and things in that nature but if russia and america went to war russia would crush the americans

Thanks
    How would Russia crush the USA?, Explain.

You do realize that over 83 % of Americans own arms right? So its a deathtrap to invade the US. Because then, every citizen that carries an weapon will become a Partisan/Insurgent and attack/defend against the Russians or foreign aggressors.

Thanks
    Im the 1st one for WW3 ?? Lolz I dont hate americans or russians... Infact im Neibourgh of Russia I like how they say Comraden! ;D And alot of my ingame names are from there like Commy Comraden

Oh and
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    How would Russia crush the USA?, Explain.

You do realize that over 83 % of Americans own arms right? So its a deathtrap to invade the US. Because then, every citizen that carries an weapon will become a Partisan/Insurgent and attack/defend against the Russians or foreign aggressors.
    U wanna know whay?? Because Russia has the most powerful atomic bombs.. Nuclear's.... Chemical bombs.. And soooo on

Thanks
    If you think war works that way then your sadly mistaken, there's a book out there named "Sun Tzu: Art of War", it will explain you detail by detail how Combat works.

If you think that Russia would "Pwn" USA combat wise, then your sadly mistaken, as I doubt the Russians are looking for Total Anarchy in the world. The Internal Government will only use Nuclear Missiles as a Last resort... When defeat is imminent. And I doubt they will use it expodentionaly unless you want the UN or the world down your ass.

Nuclear weaponry is only used Tactically to render a region unusable for a period of time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
    America will get its time.
    Every nation needs to fall before it can become powerful.
    Think about it, the greeks, the persians, the romans, the egyptians, the macadionians, the british, the mongolians, the russians
    ALL HAD MASSIVE EMPIRES
    But they all fell.
    Now its americas turn.

America is not top dog anymore, China is.
    I hope to see the end of capitalism soon, its the dirtiest business there is.
    Communism ftw.
    Thats funny how America doesn't even have an Empire....Where are their Colonies?

Sure, they have some in the Pacific, but those small nations wanted to join America....

Also, Look on the news China's economy is the biggest downfall in the world.

America would win, and Capitalism will prevail....Communism sucks, read Animal Farm....

Thanks
    I didn't mean that America has an empire, but it makes no difference.
    It still needs to fall.
    China is not in 10 TRILLION dollars debt.

America would lose, look at some military statistics and say that again. Not to mention numbers.
    Capitalism sucks, look at the world.

How many times has capitalism failed? 84923849234 times. Communism? Once.

Thanks
    Bugmenot, you obviously do not know anything about Social Economic Policy.

The World enters an Economic Depression every century or so, Capitalism was only installed in the mid 1800's... The Market system that was used before that was... Similar to the Communists which were used by the Soviet Union. And if you study History... The world was a total Anarchy when this system was being implemented.

If I last recalled, the Great Depression was 5X times worse than our current financial crisis, I do Hope President Obama fixes our current crisis, so our children and grandchildren can live peacefully.

This will be a small step for History and a giant leap for Americans.
    Last edited by Zeinland; 03-09-2009 at 02:11 PM.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast