ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

[LF]gimp/photoshop resource pack and tips and tricks!

Hi,i've started making some avatars and signatures from some time(something like 1 month) and i'd really like to improve.
    i've seen that in this forum there are alot of experienced people,and i really need something like a super-mega-ultra pack with a huge amount of brushes/renders/fonts and anything like that,useful to make arts.
    i'm requesting this because i've seen none on the internet,and if someone makes arts from a long amount of time,he/she should have a huge resources pack! making that huge pack would help me and anyone who needs that,so almost every newbie should need it! ^.^

as tips and tricks...if someone knows any of them tell me,i use gimp (i don't use photoshop at all,but resources are good for photoshop and gimp too,that's why i've wrote phostoshop in the title),because i don't want to crack photoshop...and i don't have enough money to buy it,also i'm used to gimp and i'd like to don't start from the beginning xD

btw...i'm doing my MPGH avatar right now,i've just downloaded the render...let's see whan i can do without brushes or fonts of any kind lol x)

p.s. yep i've seen this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/196-resour...ts-464-mb.html wich contains a super pack of fonts,so i'll probably gonna use one of them for the avatar,if i'll use any font! xD

i hope someone will help me and any other newbie,finding and adding each brush/render from the beginning is really really annoying and it takes so much time...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    There's really no such thing as a "super-mega-ultra resource pack".
    Basically just check around the Resources sub-section and a website called deviantArt.
    There you can just write i.e. "C4D Mega Pack" and you'll get results of good C4D packs.
    You can also search brushes, renders, fractals, even tutorials.

Just to get you started, here's one of the better tutorials I've seen to date: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/40-tutoria...aking-56k.html
    TUMBLR

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Threadstarter
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    i'll keep searching on devianart then