Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Question I just can't get the Hacks to work please help!

Hi, i'm new here i have downloaded like about 5 hacks from this site (dll's) i have injected the dll's with winject but nothing happens. i follow the instructions but nothing happens. Please help i am very frustrated. And also the hacks is for battlefield 3. Thanks alot

I want to use an aimbot or something..BTW will i get banned on a non-PB server?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GrossMonkey View Post
    Hi, i'm new here i have downloaded like about 5 hacks from this site (dll's) i have injected the dll's with winject but nothing happens. i follow the instructions but nothing happens. Please help i am very frustrated. And also the hacks is for battlefield 3. Thanks alot

I want to use an aimbot or something..BTW will i get banned on a non-PB server?
    All hacks for BF3 are out of date on MPGH and thats why they are not working for you.

And no tyou will not get banned on a non-PB server all most every one that plays on non-pb servers are using hacks

Thanks
    If you read any of the posts on those 5 hacks, I can guarantee at least 1 of them says all current free hacks are patched and no longer work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Reading. College phd level needed. Apparently according to leechers.
    Ffs theres a reason those threads die and are a few pages backi.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks, now i know why it doesn't work. Thanks alot